Dressing their own hands. What you need to know?
- Features of organization wardrobe
- Rules of organization dressing
- Planning dressing
- Features and Benefits dressing
What a woman needs to be completely happy? The unequivocal answer to this question will not give you none of the fair half. But if you ask a woman whether to add joy into her life the presence of a full dressing room, the answer will certainly be positive. So what's the deal? Even if the layout of your home so (quite simply vital!) Room is not provided, then take note of the fact taking place. Dressing their own hands, jewelry inscribed in the standard (and even small-sized!) Apartments have been able to bring happiness to a lot of women.
So, by and large, you do not interfereequipped with a walk-in closet at home. Just imagine: shelves, drawers, hangers, boxes ... and all in their places, and even a mirror! Great and comfortable! Presented? Hello? And who would doubt it? Therefore, let us consider the possibility of organizing such a "happiness" and the rules for its implementation.
Features of organization wardrobe
How to make a dressing room with his own hands? In fact, these features are not so much. Nevertheless, some choices are.
- Alterations in the dressing subsidiarypremises in the building. That is, you can make a dressing, for example, in the pantry. Of course, this option is only possible if such space has an area not less than two square meters. What besides the pantry can turn into a dressing room? Attic, closet niche. In this case, you will only need to take care of the right light dressing, as well as furniture and about the accessories for it.
- Adapt for dressing the room. This option is, again, is possible, in the event that you are ready to sacrifice the useful square meters bedroom or, say, a hallway. This option will require you to first of all install a special partition or a modular system, which will become a wall between large and dressing room.
There are some possibilities? Perfectly! So, your wardrobe is almost ready (at least, in the project)! And then you will determine the order, how you are going to equip. First, you can use the factory system of metal boxes, rails and hangers. Second, invite a wizard (or strain his "DIY"), which will make for your shelves, drawers, niches and other accessories. They carry out their often made of wood or drywall.
Rules of organization dressing
Given a few simple rules andorganization, you can do so that the dressing room, made with your own hands not only well fit into the interior, but optimizes the living space. And these are the rules.
- Dressing room must have a depth of not less than one meter and a width of one and a half meters. This minimum amount of space, which will be sufficient to accommodate the shelves and drawers.
- In the dressing room, made according to the rules, must necessarily be a place for changing clothes (after all, it is a room, not a wardrobe) and a large mirror. But this condition is not mandatory, but rather - desired.
- Dressing room must necessarily be ventilated, otherwise the room will soon receive a musty smell (smell of the chest), which will go on things.
- Dressing should be intended onlyStorage clothes, footwear, care for them, as well as various accessories:. handbags, jewelry, belts, etc. If you adjust this storage space for other things, then it ceases to be a dressing room and turn into a closet.
Here is a minimal set of rules, given thatyou can start planning for dressing rooms, no matter exactly where you are going to do it: in the closet in the hallway or in the bedroom. Be sure to first make a competent plan-drawing to fit all sizes. In any case, correct any flaws and inaccuracies still better plan on paper.
First apply the plan all future wardrobedoors, windows, radiators, possible projections and recesses in the walls - it will help you plan the optimal placement of shelves, racks and drawers. Then proceed to the zoning of the interior space. The way you put it in your entire wardrobe, of course, depends primarily on your own ideas about comfort. However, there are standard rules lay separate dressing room areas, which remain relevant even for the dressing room, converted from the pantry.
Area top and long garments should beplanned so that the clothes in it was placed freely. Therefore, this area should have a depth of about fifty centimeters and a height of not less than one and a half meters. What will be the length of this zone depends on the amount of your clothes.
Area for placing short clothes: shirts, blouses, jackets and skirts must also have half-meter depth (width) and a height of about one meter. Such a small height of this area leaves you free space and the top and bottom. And it, in turn, can be adapted for the third and fourth zones.
The third zone (according to the standard layout) - Zonefor storing shoes. It can be equipped with a special rack with shoe shelves, or used as storage space for shoe boxes. So that the height of this zone is limited only by the ceiling and the required depth should be no less than thirty centimeters. The fourth area of dressing rooms (usually its upper portion) to be stored hats and accessories. There you can place and means for clothing and shoes.
Thus, the entire interior of the dressing room is divided into three main zones:
- The top, which is located at a height of two to two and a half meters above the floor;
- Central, which is located approximately sixty centimeters to half a meter from the floor;
- The lower, which should not occupy the space above seventy centimeters from the floor.
When planning your wardrobe and do not forget abouta mirror (or mirrors), lighting, finishing materials, form and color of shelves, cabinets, baskets and boxes. Keep in mind that even a small dressing room, made with their own hands - a great opportunity to optimal organization of living space and display their design talents. And it is not only its capabilities.
Features and Benefits dressing
In addition to these advantages it is worth noting that,that special place to store things save you a lot of furniture: cabinets, chests of drawers, hangers. And, therefore, your home will be freer, more spacious and lighter, despite the fact that you "steal" the square footage of his living space. In addition, the dressing room is uniquely extend the life of all your clothes. Because now every thing will be located in the right place and it will be difficult to somewhere "mislaid". Yes and relatively free placement of things will protect them from abrasion, unnecessary contact with other clothes and shifting from place to place.
In addition to clothing in the dressing room can be storedand even bedding, suitcases and bags, iron and vacuum cleaner, sewing machine, handicraft supplies. In addition, if the room is large enough, you can install and dressing Stoic or hanger.
You agree that it is thus possible to correct(Or at least correct) errors of architects who are not always successful planning of apartments and houses in which we have to live. This is exactly the case when, in our hands, if not all, very much. And the dressing room with his own hands - an excellent opportunity to see this in practice.</ P>