How to drive a car: the basics of driving art
- Transmission - what is it and why is it necessary?
- Smooth starting - the key to the "health" of the engine
- Tips correct driving
Certainly the question of how to properly drivecar, got up in front of each woman that wants to learn all the nuances of a complex science of driving. Of course, today there are all possibilities in order to make learning more accessible and quality, for example, driving courses and services of a personal trainer during the first independent trips. But there are so-called proper technique of driving. And it has to learn often from personal experience. What you need to know to make as few mistakes as possible?
Before you get behind the wheel, you should finenavigate in a large number of traffic signs, because they indicate the direction of movement, speed limit and warn of the dangers. The road does not like those drivers who neglect the study of the rules of the road in the stream. Only when you understand the value of a sign, you can begin to learn the practical skills to drive the car.
It is worth noting that the people who can controltheir emotions, as well as those who are by nature endowed with the speed of the reaction, it will be easier to get used to the role of the driver. Excessive courage - this is more a minus than a plus, in this case, as to properly assess the situation can only be a person with a healthy sense of danger. If you are afraid to drive a car, do not worry - it's a matter of habit. The main thing - keep calm and not to panic at the wheel. Now, the correct lead those who are not at risk for nothing, so do not neglect the safety belt. Such levity, as statistics show, it is a major cause of deaths in road accidents. So take care of your life and money.
Transmission - what is it and why is it necessary?
Under the transmission or gearbox understandset of mechanisms responsible for the process of transition of the torque from the engine to the wheels of cars. It can be either manual or automatic type. And here it should be noted that one of the most difficult moments in the process of learning to ride properly, both for men and for women is a smooth starting. Several easier this happens, if the car has an automatic transmission, but the car smoothly on the mechanics budge many possible not the first or even the fifth time.
Indeed, the novice is difficult to simultaneouslyto cope with the gas pedal and brake, include the transfer, at the same time squeeze the clutch, but still perform all smoothly, almost automatically. Of great importance here is the synchronism in the movement of hands and feet of the driver Novice - without soft start drive will not work. You can bring the algorithm to automatism when train cars with the engine off. This method will get rid of excessive nervousness and help clear workflow.
To learn the art to get under way smoothlyplace, it is important to understand exactly what is happening with the car engine when you perform the above steps. What is a box of mechanical and automatic transmission? Why in the first case, in addition to the gas and brake pedals there is another?
This is because in the automatictransmission main role is given to the torque converter, and mechanical - adhesion. On the converter driver is not required to act by additional manipulation: the gear shift takes place with the participation of the brake band and clutch, and the direct control of the electronic control system is carried out. Work mechanical box depends on the difference between the two serrated wheels, which determines the transmission level: increase, decrease, or neutral. Process Control manual transmission entirely depends on the driver.
Smooth starting - the key to the "health" of the engine
Now that the principle works all became more or less clear, try to master a smooth start of movement for cars with manual transmission. Here is the algorithm required for this manipulation:
- The left leg should depress the clutch pedal.
- Lever gearbox needs to be translated into the correct position for the first speed, and squeeze the handbrake.
- Very slowly release the clutch pedal should be trying to capture the moment the so-called "curing". This will help the arrow on the display tachometer - it gently shake.
- As soon as the time of "setting" come, you need to move your right foot on the gas pedal and gently add momentum to the car began to move.
- Feeling like a car starts a move on, the clutch can be slowly released and add gas, moving the transmission lever to the second speed.
What absolutely can not do:
- dramatically throwing the clutch pedal, since, instead of a smooth, the movement will ryvkoobraznym;
- too early and apply pressure to the gas - it's instant impact on the operation of the engine - hear a hoarse roar;
- slowly gaining momentum and at the same time to release the clutch completely - this can lead to a situation, when the "stall" the motor.
Certain nuances in question as properlystart moving there and the automatic transmission. For example, in this case the motor should be run in a parking position (P). If this is done in a neutral position (N), it is desirable to use the handbrake. The basic algorithm is as follows:
- Right foot presses the brake pedal.
- Transmission lever is translated into a travel position (D).
- At the same time slowly released "hammer" and the brake pedal.
- When the car is in motion, momentum is added using the accelerator.
This option, of course, is easier, because the transmissionswitched automatically, without the driver in the process. However, this apparent simplicity, because in one and in another case should be strictly defined sequence. Only then the car will begin to move from place smoothly, and you, as the driver and the immediate "culprit" of this, feel joy and pride. But do not worry if the first time that something did not happen. The main thing - do not leave attempts show persistence - and then you are sure to achieve the desired.
Tips correct driving
In order not to spend a lot of time on the road, as well asnot to become a frequent visitor service centers, you need to remember a few basic rules of car control. After all, they adhere to the people who drive for a long time and successfully.
- Do not hesitate to stick to the back of his car window sign "New Driver" or "The Apprentice." This will allow other traffic participants adequately treat you.
- To park was the most convenient and departure - hassle-free, carry it in reverse.
- If you have a car with front wheel drive, the extra load on the flexible suspension components can damage them. In order to avoid such not enter into a turn, the way to removing the wheel.
- Parking is available, including the transfer. This will give an opportunity not pull the handbrake, which in turn will increase the life of the cable.
- "Speed bumps" to move,braking with a margin of a few meters, releasing the brake is in the immediate vicinity. Your car can easily overcome an obstacle, and the suspension is not affected.
- If you like speed, then the braking process do not turn off the transmission, so as not brought, especially in the ice and on wet pavement.
- In case of sudden braking and lack of auto system ABS, strong, but intermittent, depress the brake pedal. Such a process will help to avoid an uncontrolled skid.
- Adhere to the required distance while driving.
Remember that the correct riding in the firstall is safe. If you are driving, be careful, watch the road and not be distracted by conversation. Novice drivers is better to stick to the speed not exceeding 60 km per hour. This will continuously monitor your car. When changing lanes, do not forget to include the turn signals and look in the rearview and side view.
Drive the car so that it can be as little asrepair, can only learn those people who adhere to a correct driving style and do not forget that courtesy and accuracy has never stopped anyone, especially when it comes to roads. No nails, no wand you, dear avtolyubitelnitsy!</ P>