Cake with apples, dry: recipe
- Necessary ingredients and preparation
- Important advice and tips
- Dry apple pie - a unique taste and benefits
There is a lot of baking recipesusing apples. This fruit is available and so is often used as the main ingredient for a variety of cakes. But many do not like to engage in the preparation of these dishes because of the long and laborious kneading process. In this case, there is a great alternative - to bake a cake with dried apples. Its feature is the only dry ingredients are part of. To prepare a baking need a minimum of products and efforts. This cake is too unusual and very tender, melting in the mouth.
Back to contents
Necessary ingredients and preparation
Prepared dry cake in one of the most popular recipes for which you want to take:
- 200 g flour;
- 200 g semolina;
- 200 g of sugar;
- 2 teaspoons baking powder or baking soda 4 grams;
- 100-150 grams of butter or margarine;
- vanilla, cinnamon.
For the filling need 1 kg of apples and sugar to taste.
Once all the ingredients are ready, you can begin to prepare and process.
- First, preparing flour cake layer. To do this, mix well the flour, sugar and cinnamon. Then add to the resulting mixture and soda semolina dough or baking powder. After re-mixing the dry part of the pie will be ready for further baking.
- Now you can proceed to the preparation of the apple filling. This will require clear apple peel and grate them on a coarse grater. Then fold in a bowl and mix with sugar to taste.
- Bake best pie pan or iron in metallic form. The pre-selected for the preparation of the dishes should be well greased with butter.
- Next you need to greased bottom of the pan or moldput 1/3 of the dry mixture. It definitely needs to be carefully leveled and the top cover applesauce. For this purpose, half the required mass harvested. Apples should be spread in small portions so that they are uniformly distributed.
- The top of the cake layer also consists of a dry sweep, you want to pour over the filling.
- Ready for baking apple pie, according torecipe ingredients, you need to cover with oil. This will require grate it on a coarse grater and spread evenly over the surface. It is important that the entire cake was covered with oil. In the process of baking, it will melt and good flour impregnate layers.
- Oven for cooking must be warmed to 200 ° C. Baking time is - 35-40 minutes. Ready cake should be well browned.
- When the dish bake, you can sprinkle with powdered sugar, then cool down and only then carefully cut into pieces a la carte.
Back to contents
Important advice and tips
Dry apple pie will taste better if you cook it to take a little sour fruits. If they are sweet, it is necessary to add a small amount of citric acid.
Those who bake a cake, using this recipethe first time, sometimes face the problem of shortage of apples or unevenly distribute them on the baking surface. As a result, the first layer of the flour can not soak up and remain dry. But the experience on this occasion it is not necessary, since it will not affect the taste of the rest of the.
Dry cake recipe is perfect for those who love sweet pastries. the amount of sugar can be reduced, if desired, it will also change the taste food.
To cake was more mellow, you can put on the surface of the oil is greater than specified in the recipe. In order to easily rub it on a grater, it must be well frozen.
Ready dry apple pie turns out verysoft and it is sometimes hard to get out of shape. Therefore, you need to cut it into pieces carefully. Use cooking paper for baking is not recommended, since most of the apple juice drained by it, and is absorbed in the dry mixture. The result will not be enough baked juicy.
In some recipes it indicates that you can add to the apples grated carrot or pumpkin. From this cake will taste even better.
Back to contents
Dry apple pie - a unique taste and benefits
In addition to ease of preparation and excellent tastequality, dry cake is also very healthy dish. It consists of apples in baked form that have many useful properties. For man, they are an excellent source of various vitamins and substances such as antioxidants. Also, these fruits contain pectin, tannins, flavonoids, allowing to preserve the health, fight infections and remove toxins from the body.
Besides apples baked betterdigested, so the dry cake, the recipe of which they are present, is a unique delicacy. It certainly enjoy both children and adults, and at the same time perfectly decorate not only the usual family dinner, but also a festive table.</ P>