Quail eggs are the benefits and harms
Children's diet has always been, is and willthe object of attention of all parents. It is extremely important for the child's full and balanced diet, which is a must for its proper and harmonious development. That is why parents are always trying to buy for your baby the best food. However, unfortunately, in our time, the cost of food is not always an indicator of quality. That is why parents need to know what products will benefit their child, and what will bring only harm one.
Poorly drawn baby diet can lead to a child's health problems such as:
- Violation of the normal functioning of the stomach. Improper and unbalanced diet may develop chronic gastritis and even erosive gastritis.
- When used in baby food is too greasy or spicy foods may develop acute pancreatitis.
- Also, unfortunately, the children, as a result of malnutrition, often there are various disorders of the liver.
- If the diet of the child suffers from an abundance of food rich in allergens, it is possible the development of atopic dermatitis and other manifestations of allergic reactions.
- Furthermore, incorrect diet often leads to the development of intestinal dysbiosis child, which in turn can lead to frustration of the chair.
In this article we will talk about eggs. However, not a chicken and a quail egg. Lately, quail eggs received in baby food is very, very widespread. What quail eggs deserve such love among parents?
Quail eggs - benefits and harms. This is what will be discussed in this article. The fact that meat and quail eggs are dietary products, people knew in antiquity. But many parents wonder whether children quail eggs as possible. Quail eggs are not only the product of a dietary food, but also help get rid of quite serious diseases. Therefore, the use of quail eggs for children is invaluable.
What is the quail egg? Weight quail egg is very small and is approximately 10 - 12 grams. The shell of quail eggs are very thin and fragile, has an intricate color are mottled. This unusual appearance is very like children, and even the most fastidious gourmets with little
happy to eat quail eggs.
Quail eggs are very nutritious, theyIt contains a huge amount of vitamins and minerals - more than any other was the eggs. Take eating quail eggs can be both raw and cooked, baked and fried.
The composition of quail eggs
What is so good quail eggs? It is no wonder that they are so in demand. And then, what is the use of quail eggs, it will be described hereinafter. If a comparison quail and chicken eggs, seen a significant difference in their composition - vitamin A in a quail egg three times higher than in chicken, vitamin B1 - 4 times larger, and vitamin B2 - sevenfold. In the same amount of egg and quail egg yolks iron content quite different - in quail 8 times more.
In addition, the quail egg contains trace minerals and amino acids, which are indispensable for the child's body:
- Copper. Copper is necessary for the human bodyproper formation and development of cardio - vascular system. In addition it is copper controls blood sugar and uric acid. Also, copper is necessary for strong bones, stimulates the production of blood enzymes, stimulates the immune system. Copper is essential for the process of growth in children. Another important property of useful copper is that copper helps to maintain the normal balance of flora in the body, thereby protecting the child from dysbiosis.
- Cobalt. Cobalt is one of the most vitaltrace mineral for the human body. Cobalt is essential for normal human process of hematopoiesis and for the normal functioning of the nervous system and liver.
- Tyrosine. This amino acid is indispensable forthe child's body. It occurs from tyrosine construction absolutely all kinds of proteins contained in the human body. Also going from tyrosine to synthesize neurotransmitters, which are necessary for normal functioning of the nervous system. If the child is not getting enough tyrosine, he may suffer from fatigue, excessive sleepiness, restlessness, inability to concentrate.
- Lysine. It also relates to the amino group, withoutwhich can not function any living organism. Independently human body to synthesize lysine can not, so it should always be ingested with food. Lysine is a part of the protein, which are necessary for the child's body full of growth, the functioning of the nervous and endocrine systems. Furthermore, it is responsible for lysine normal tissue regeneration.
- Glycine. Glycine is necessary for the full supplyall body cells with oxygen, reduces over-voltage cells and significantly reduces the activity of neurotransmitters, reducing them to the optimal value. In addition, glycine helps conclusion phenol inevitably accumulate in the body of the child and has a strong toxic effect on the child's nervous system. Glycine reacts with phenol and outputs it to the body of the baby without providing it with the least negative impact. It is known that the nervous system of the child is always very difficult to respond to the most minor irritants. Even slight stress, such as an exam or a quarrel with their parents, are able to trigger the development of very serious problems with the nervous system and psyche. Glycine is not only prevents the development of the disease, but also helps to cure the already existing and fully restore the proper functioning of the nervous system. Glycine is a part of absolutely all, without exception, proteins and other physiological substances the child's body. Also it is synthesized from glycine much needed purines and porphyrins. Glycine successfully positively influence the nerves of the brain and spinal stabilizing and normalizing their activity.
The above matter - is only a fractionall contained in quail eggs. In the quail eggs present in almost all the necessary human set of biologically active substances, minerals and trace elements.
All quail eggs are created equal, however,If the egg is used for the treatment of a child, parents should give their preference to the Chinese quail eggs. Their eggs have enormous therapeutic effect against the following diseases:
- All kinds of gastro - intestinal tract, including erosive gastritis and colitis children.
- Chronic and acute dysbiosis. Also, quail eggs remarkably prevent the development of dysbiosis during antibiotic treatment of the child. To do this, during the course of treatment to give the child to drink daily for one raw quail egg.
- Iron deficiency anemia. Many parents know how hard it is to cure children's iron deficiency anemia - many months of receiving a variety of high-priced drugs iron, and as a result - again, the low level of hemoglobin in the blood. A treatment with quail eggs can get rid of anemia within a few weeks, and for a long time. To do this within 21 days, give your child an empty stomach to drink two raw quail egg.
- Headaches in children of school age, resulting from overwork and overexertion.
- If your child suffers from chronicpneumonia, you will help to cure his simple recipe - mix 3 quail eggs and one tablespoon of juice of aloe leaves. Of course, taste like a mixture of left much to be desired, but the result will not take long. Total after weeks of once-daily teaspoon will get rid of chronic pneumonia.
- It is also very beneficial affect quail eggson the health of children suffering from asthma. Bronchial asthma - a very insidious and serious disease, so treat her quail eggs, of course, will not succeed. But you can significantly alleviate the condition - this child has to be taken orally daily for one raw quail egg. After one month of treatment can be done a week break, after which treatment must be repeated. As a rule, after three courses of treatment of such improvement is observed in approximately six months. After this period, treatment should be started anew.
- Quail eggs are the most effective wayremove almost all kinds of intoxication - as a food, and others. At the first signs of poisoning a sick child should be given to drink of one raw quail egg every hour. Approximately 10 - 12 hours the child's condition will improve dramatically.
- Quail eggs very quickly and effectively normalize the nervous system.
- Allergic reactions of any kind, whetherseasonal hay fever, or atopic dermatitis. The use of at least one quail egg a day will remove all the manifestations of allergic reactions in a few days.
- Quail eggs - use for pregnant women. Although this article deals with the children's nutrition, we can not talk about the useful properties of quail eggs for pregnant women. Quail eggs remarkably remove even the strongest toxicosis - both early and late. A pregnant woman should be in the morning, not getting out of bed, drink two - three raw eggs. Such a measure will help to avoid feeling sick all day long. In addition, the use of quail eggs a pregnant woman to a large extent reduce the risk of violations of the normal course of pregnancy, especially of miscarriages and premature births. In addition, the use of quail eggs of pregnant women significantly reduces the damage to the teeth during pregnancy, as well as ensures the correct formation of the bone tissue in the unborn baby.
Unlike medicines, quail eggs,curing one disease, do not bring any harm to the rest of the vital systems, since they do not have any side effects. Treatment of quail eggs suitable for everybody, without exception, kiddies.
There is also a list of useful properties necessaryAdd the fact that regular use of a child to eat quail eggs significantly strengthens the immune system. Even frequently and chronically ill kids after regular consumption of quail eggs almost cease to hurt.
Incidentally, quail eggs in epidemic seasoncan successfully replace the flu shot. To protect your baby from the flu and other viral diseases, you need to prepare the following means. To cook it you need the following components:
- 10 quail eggs.
- 3 tablespoons all natural honey.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- 1 peeled garlic clove.
Garlic is necessary to grind puree, mix thoroughly all ingredients until smooth. The resulting mixture should be placed in a glass container and store in the refrigerator.
In this mixture the season of epidemics must be takenon an empty stomach, one teaspoon. This will help your child avoid the disease even in the peak of the epidemic. This tool is ideal for the prevention of diseases in both adults and children.
In order to enhance children's immunity, you just need to enter in the child's diet eggs. Below is the average daily rate of quail eggs needed to achieve a result:
- Quail eggs for children up to one year may be given only after consultation with the pediatrician.
- For children from one to three years - two eggs a day.
- For children from three to ten years - three eggs per day.
- For children from ten to fifteen years - 5 eggs per day.
The strongest effect is achieved by the use of eggsraw, about half an hour before a meal. Eggs should be washed down with juice, milk or water, but not in any way tea. Eggs should be eaten for at least three months - to achieve the effect can only be subject to regular and systematic use of eggs.
Very often parents ask how to give childrenquail eggs. In the event that a child can not be eaten raw quail eggs, they need to be mixed into porridge, mashed potatoes or soup. The only thing you need to pay attention - this is the temperature of the dishes - they are in any case should not be hot, otherwise the value of quail eggs a little drop, and you will have to increase their number.
If you do decide to expose eggs thermalprocessing, consider the fact that after a five-minute heat treatment of almost all vitamins and minerals are destroyed. It is necessary to consider when deciding how to cook quail eggs for children. Quail eggs in baby food, nutritionists recommend eating fried, raw or cooked.
Many parents are afraid to give their childreneaten raw quail eggs, for fear that the baby is infected with salmonellosis. However, these fears are totally groundless and parents are groundless - unlike chickens, quail are not ill with salmonellosis. The explanation of this fact is very, very simple - the body temperature of quails at least 4 degrees higher than that of other birds. That is why neither the causative agent of salmonellosis or other pathogens in the body quail just simply do not survive.
This feature quail and resistance toall sorts of kinds of diseases has another very, very big plus - quail are raised without the use of - or pharmacological agents that prevent mass destruction of birds, commonly used at poultry farms. quail eggs do not contain any antibiotics, so to be safe even for the youngest children. And the benefit of raw quail eggs are very, very high.
In Europe, quail eggs a long time - a long timeused in dietary nutrition of patients and handicapped children. As mentioned above, quail eggs have weakened on the child's body is very positive impact: fewer sick child, improving his overall physical development and growth.
Also, quail eggs have an amazingthe ability to rid the human body of heavy metals and other substances affecting the health of the child. Quail eggs are very useful for children who live in ecologically unfavorable areas. After regular use of the raw quail eggs in these children is significantly improved well-being, are headaches, reduces fatigue, improves overall blood, greatly increases the level of hemoglobin in the blood. In the children's nutrition quail eggs - use and treatment in "one package".
The shell of quail eggs
Giving baby quail eggs, not in a hurrythrow eggshells. The shell of quail eggs are not less useful, than eggs. One group of researchers interested in the properties of the shell of quail eggs. Numerous studies have been conducted, which resulted in the researchers found that the shell of quail eggs - a real storehouse of minerals and trace elements. A highest content thereof - calcium. And just as it is proved that quail eggs - the good, the shell is undoubtedly a remedy.
Calcium in the shell of quail eggs is ina form that is best absorbed in the body of the child. Everyone is familiar with the fact that if the body has a calcium deficiency, the normal development of the child becomes practically impossible. If the child does not have enough calcium, it can develop complications such as:
- Rickets. Rickets - a systemic disease of the body, negatively affecting all the vital systems. However, most of all at the same time it suffers the skeletal system - there are pathological changes in bones. Primarily rickets - a result or improper metabolism or calcium deficiency in baby foods. For the treatment of rickets first child needs to take as much calcium as possible.
- Problems with the tooth system of the child. The child, in which the body lacks calcium, first teeth may appear much later than his healthy peers. In addition, the teeth can grow properly break down.
- The lack of calcium is also often leads to increased bone fragility and consequently to fractures.
- Furthermore, when a lack of calcium in childhoodthe body significantly decreases the body's resistance to various infections. As a result, the child is constantly exposed to various colds.
Calcium contained in the quail eggshell, helps restore normal calcium metabolism in the body of the child. None of the medical preparation of calcium can not cope with this task faster and better. The explanation is the high absorption of calcium contained in the shell of quail eggs their composition.
The shell of quail eggs is 90% of thecarbon dioxide, which is almost fully absorbed by the child's body. The composition of the remaining 10% consists of such vital importance to the child's body parts, such as:
- Copper. On the role of copper in the human body already mentioned earlier in this article.
- Fluorine. Fluoride is absolutely all tissuesbody, but in small quantities. The greatest concentration of fluorine occurs in bone and teeth. They fluorine is in its unchanged form and is responsible for the proper formation of bone and tooth systems, as well as for the prevention of caries.
- Manganese. Manganese relates to the microelementswhich are required by the body for full development. This manganese is responsible for the activation of the majority of the enzymes necessary for respiration and mineral metabolism. Children's body manganese simply necessary for proper growth and formation of the skeletal and muscular systems. All immune responses also can not proceed without sufficient content in the body of the child the necessary amount of manganese. As a result, children's immune system ceases to function fully, and as a result, the child begins to hurt constantly. In addition, manganese is deeply involved in processes such as blood, tissue respiration, regulation of tissue and lipid metabolism.
- Molybdenum. This trace mineral needs child's body for normal oxidation - reduction reactions in the body, as well as for nitrogen metabolism.
- Sulfur. The role of sulfur is very difficult in the body of the childoveremphasized. That sulfur is responsible for the spatial organization of the protein molecules, play a protective function for the tissues and cells, protecting them oxidative processes. Also, sulfur can not be without the normal flow of the process of tissue respiration, energy production. Also, not to mention the fact that the sulfur has a very powerful detoxifying effects on the human body. Sulfur neutralize absolutely all the toxic compounds produced in the body of the child.
- Zinc. Zinc is an active participant incarbohydrate, protein and lipid metabolism, is responsible for the complete synthesis of nucleic acids. Its deficiency in the body of a child can lead to stunted growth and general physical development of the child, later puberty. If a child in the body lack of zinc, the baby will be disturbed the normal regeneration process - any scratch will become inflamed and very bad to heal. In adolescence, the lack of zinc can cause a child's acne.
As shown by the observation of doctors, choppedshells quail eggs introduced into the diet of children's food, has an extremely high therapeutic activity, in the absence of any side effects have been. Moreover, giving a child the powder from the shell of quail eggs, parents need not worry that the child will have a surplus of - a substance, as it happens in the case of pharmaceuticals. Any excess not needed by the body, will be displayed without a trace, without causing any harm to the child's health.
The greatest benefit of the powder from the shell of quaileggs brings kiddies after the first year of life. After all, this is the age of the child in the body begin active processes of bone formation, which requires a high intake of calcium child, fluorine and other trace elements. The use of the eggshell powder prevents the development of rickets in a child.
If your pipsqueak born with mobility problems -musculoskeletal system, such as congenital dislocation of the hip or osteoporosis, the powder from the shell of quail eggs significantly accelerate the healing process of the child, preventing possible complications.
The use of powder from the shells of quail eggs is recommended in the following cases:
- Increased brittle hair and nails of the child.
- Bleeding from the gums of the child, parents often notice that during tooth brushing child.
- In the spring, when the high probability of seasonal vitamin deficiency.
- In that case, if the child is reduced levels of hemoglobin in blood.
- Also, the powder from the shell is very useful to adolescents during puberty.
Prepare a powder from the shells of quail eggsIt is a snap. To do this you need to collect egg shells, put it in vinegar for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly under running water. Then you can leave the shell to dry naturally, and you can not wait a few days and dry in the oven. To do this, heat the oven to 200 degrees, spread evenly on the shell and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
Then carefully grind the shells intopowder. The most effective it can be done with an ordinary coffee grinder. Then pour the resulting powder in a glass container and close the lid.
How to take this powder? Very small children it is much more expedient to add to food. But older children it is better to give dissolved in water. To do this you will need an ordinary drinking water and a few drops of lemon juice. Take this solution should be fasting.
Giving children the powder must be at the rate ofhalf teaspoon of powder per 10 kg of weight of the child. This will be the daily rate of the child. But do not give her child all at once - it is better to separate the two. If the powder of eggshell is not applicable as a preventive agent and a therapeutic dosage should be increased at least twice.
When it comes to the little kiddies,which have not yet celebrated its first birthday, before embarking on the treatment of egg shell powder, parents must be mandatory to consult a doctor pediatrician who monitors the health and development of the child. Also do not forget that the treatment process also need to be monitored. Be sure to visit a doctor in a timely manner and follow all his instructions and destination. After all, quail eggs, with all its benefits, can not be a panacea in the case of various serious diseases.</ P>