A few decades ago, childrengynecologist was something out of the ordinary. Unfortunately, in our time pediatric gynecologist endocrinologist - one of the most popular specialties of pediatricians. Gynecological diseases rapidly and younger girls are often faced with a very unpleasant events. Children's gynecologist is increasingly in demand specialist.
As a rule, my mother noticed that something was wrong, beginspanic and seek advice and support from more experienced friends or relatives. In the course are starting to go a variety of means - from the uncontrolled use of antibiotics to the baths with all kinds of herbs. Sometimes these measures are temporary help, and sometimes only worsen the situation. The most reasonable to see a doctor - a gynecologist timely consultation of children will avoid a lot of problems, both in the present and in the future. Many parents hesitate to contact the children's gynecologist, believing it is what - what a shame. But, in fact, children's gynecologist questions can help you avoid many unreasonable worries. But if your fears are not in vain and your crumbs really there are problems with health, child gynecologist consultation will help in time to diagnose diseases and prescribe effective treatment.
All parents interested in the question of what makes a children's gynecologist? The doctor will conduct the necessary inspection, appoint, if necessary, some research and select appropriate treatment regimen.
What are the diseases faced by children gynecologists endocrinologists? They are many, but the bottom of the list only the main ones:
- Vulvovaginitis and simple vulvitis. They are the most frequent diseases of the genital organs of an inflammatory nature. Cause these inflammatory microorganisms such as E. coli, streptococci, enterococci and staphylococci.
Most susceptible to inflammatory diseasesgenitals those girls who suffer from metabolic disorders, often suffer from colds: bronchitis, laryngitis and tracheitis. The body of the child is very weak and as a result of microbes, one way or another fall into the vagina girls cause sufficiently strong inflammatory diseases. Most pathogens enter the entire vagina with feces, toilet daily at wrong genital baby bathing in contaminated water, including natural waters.
These diseases as vulvitis andvulvovaginitis, have roughly similar symptoms. The main symptom of these diseases - highlight whitish color of the girl's genital tract. In the same case, if the baby has entered the vagina whatever was foreign object, be it a button, a small toy, a piece of paper, a pin or a paper clip, usually develops a strong enough vulvovaginitis, accompanied by very copious cables, which are extremely unpleasant odor .
Cystitis - the second most common disease, withfacing child gynecologist. Cystitis occurs with equal frequency in both boys and girls, but the girls he takes much more seriously, in a distinct manner. In addition, cystitis occurs with the same frequency as that of the little girls, and among adolescent girls. Cystitis in children usually occur as a result of hypothermia or vulvitis and girls older - as a result of hypothermia, as well as vaginal dysbiosis. Treatment of cystitis in children is not different from the treatment of this disease in adults. Inspection at the children's gynecologist, conducting urine tests, as well as sowing the sensitivity of microorganisms to antibiotics. In no case can not delay the initiation of treatment of cystitis, as an inflammatory process in girls very quickly spread to the bladder to the kidneys. At the first sign of the disease it is necessary that the child visited a children gynecologist.
- Thrush - is the most commonthe disease is not only adult women but even in infants girls. Infection of yeast fungi occurs at the time of the passage of the baby through the birth mother's ways. Likewise possible infection of girls not only fungi but also other protozoa - chlamydia, trichomonas, herpes and gonorrhea.
Thrush is characterized by symptoms such asitching, burning, and marked redness of the external genitalia, the release of the white cheesy discharge. If the disease has trichomonas nature, have a foamy discharge form. Parents need to remember that the disease is most commonly manifested immediately after birth, but only after 4 - 5 years. In some cases, the incubation period of the disease can last even longer and show themselves only after menarche.
- Another pathology, which come to the receptionChildren's gynecologist, this Juvenile bleeding. There it is in a period when there is the establishment of the menstrual cycle. Called it a variety of diseases of internal organs, chronic intoxication, and all sorts of psycho - emotional overload. Very often, the occurrence of juvenile bleeding triggered by prolonged exposure to the sun on the body of the girl, or the diseases accompanied by prolonged hyperthermia.
Often it is the Juvenile bleedingone of the first signs of a blood defect in women - both innate and acquired. Juvenile bleeding often develops gradually, first the girl appeared very poor spotting ichor, only a few days later turning into a fairly heavy bleeding. But in some cases, the Juvenile bleeding starts very suddenly and violently - the girl opens the strongest bleeding. In this case, there is a serious threat to a child's life, so there is an urgent need for an immediate inspection of children's gynecologist.
- Amenorrhea - is the lack of normalthe menstrual cycle in women and girls of reproductive age. As a rule, if the girls 15 - 16 years amenorrhoeic, doctors say about primary amenorrhea.
Primary amenorrhea may be caused by manyfactors: wearing hereditary (delayed menstruation mother, grandmother), disruption of normal physiological development and organic defects (absence of the uterus, ovaries underdevelopment), endocrine system diseases, disorders of psychological development, critically low body weight.
If the menstrual cycle in women alreadyI established, but after a while ceased menstruation, and pregnancy excluded doctor, talk about the secondary amenorrhea. Examination of a large number of women with secondary amenorrhea says that in most cases, amenorrhea is caused by serious violations in the work of the endocrine system, such as the ovaries or pituitary tumor. Secondary amenorrhea also cause overload can become associated with the training load, stress, and a sharp decrease in body weight as a result of diet, and as a result of disease. But in any case it is impossible to try on their own to establish the cause of amenorrhea and self-treat her.
- Another problem that sometimes theregirl is endometriosis. Endometriosis is called the spread of the uterus cells (endometrium) outside its location. These areas of the endometrium, as well as the endometrium in the uterus during menstruation, under the influence of hormonal background, bleed.
In that case, if the blood has no freeoutflows, it for some time accumulates in the body and forms endometroznye cysts. Each month, after each menstruation cyst size increases, the girl is experiencing very strong pain. These cysts should be removed. If cysts are small, are removed by laser or by means of electrocoagulation. In the same case, if very large cysts, are removed surgically. The girl, whose endometriosis, needs constant supervision gynecologist - endocrinologist.
- Inflammation of the uterus alsoThey are a frequent occasion to refer to the children's gynecologist. the uterus are the ovaries, fallopian tubes, and ligaments. Most often there is inflammation of the fallopian tubes.
Girls inflammation occur more frequentlylikely due to the weakening of the immune system. Most often, inflammation of the uterus precede diseases such as appendicitis and other abdominal diseases, acute respiratory infections, sore throats and tonsillitis. Not less dangerous and hypothermia, particularly during menstruation. Inflammation of uterine appendages is characterized by severe aching localized in the left and right lower abdomen, reaching its peak during menstruation.
For the treatment of the disease, doctors useanti-inflammatory drugs, antibiotics and antispasmodics. In addition, apply antihistamines and multivitamin complexes for the overall strengthening of the body and the immune system. Furthermore, in complex treatments must be included physiotherapy treatments such as treatment of an alternating magnetic field, and ultrasound.
- Unfortunately, even in young girlsthere are tumors of the genitals. Most cases of ovarian tumors, somewhat less marked vaginal and uterine tumor. According to the statistics of medical observations, out of every three cases of neoplastic processes genitals in children two cases fall, unfortunately, malignant neoplasms.
And if the girls before the establishment of the menstrualcycle the risk of these tumors is relatively small, it is during the formation of the menstrual cycle, the chances increase significantly. This is explained by the fact that in this period varies greatly hormonal girls, increases the sensitivity of ovarian tissue to hormones, increases blood flow to the genitals, increases the synthesis of the cellular elements of the ovaries. That is why this period is favorable not only for natural increase ovarian size, but also for the development of tumors.
Sometimes in some cities, stillpracticed by gynecological examination in kindergarten. In general, of course, preventive gynecological examination for girl needs, but parents should be aware of a few simple things:
- It is unacceptable to carry out gynecological examinations in the medical room of a kindergarten - only in a specialized study of child health clinics.
- Under no circumstances is not acceptable conduct gynecological examination without prior notification of parents and obtain their consent.
- Gynecological examination of girls under the age of 15 years is carried out only in the presence of the mother.
That is why the gynecologist in kindergarten alreadyIt has long been a subject of debate among physicians. If you have any - any doubt about the condition of your daughter's health, it is much more reasonable to see a doctor - a gynecologist in your clinic.
In the case of health problems girlsnevertheless emerged, parents are beginning to wonder about where to find the children's gynecologist. Some people prefer to apply to private clinics, residents of large cities have the opportunity to issue a call to the clinic, a gynecologist and a children's home coming. However, as the experience of so many parents, pediatric gynecologist - a good and competent specialist, can work in a normal district hospital.
Before turning to the doctor, trylearn about it from the other parent or the Internet. In addition, you can always ask the children's gynecologist and get him the most exhaustive answers. Remember that you and your doctor a common goal - the health of your daughter. After all, if the disease begin to treat the very beginning, complications will be much less. Remember that from an early age should be protected not only honor, but also the fragile health of the future women.</ P>