Children's vitamins to boost immunity
Perhaps no other thing in the world do not careparents more than the state of health of their children. Children buy the best products contain only the most useful substances. Unfortunately, in today's environment and the latest technology food industry to get all the necessary vitamins and minerals from food is virtually impossible. That's where parents come to the rescue and vitamins. Children's vitamins for immunity, improve appetite and vision - are extremely wide range of vitamins. However, how to determine which vitamins are best for children?
In order to make the right choice,parents, of course, you need to consult a doctor pediatrician. However, parents themselves must be aware of when and what vitamins they need the baby. To this end, the following describes the essential vitamins, and something for which they are needed. Buying a ready-made drugs that you will be able to adequately absorb the information given in the summary to him. In addition, briefly describes some of the popular children's vitamins.
So, what are vitamins? The name came to us from the Latin, the word "life." Vitamins are organic compounds that are not involved in the energy and construction processes of a living organism. However, they are essential for its normal functioning. Vitamins take an active part in metabolic processes are natural biological catalysts of many processes in the body, providing a complete immune system.
All the known science of vitamins are divided into two groups. To one of these water-soluble vitamins include C, P and B, and the second include vitamins A, K, E and D - fat-soluble vitamins.
- Vitamin B1, or thiamine. When the body it is converted to kokarboksilazu. This vitamin is necessary for the body to fully digested carbohydrates and fats, is responsible for the normal functioning of the immune and nervous systems. In periods of increased load on the body of a child in need for this vitamin increases by five - six times. Thiamine is necessarily a part of all children's vitamins for immunity.
- Vitamin B2 or riboflavin is also urgently neededfor the child's body. It is very necessary for the normal operation of the visual organs and recovery of cells and tissues. Any vitamins for children's eyes contain this vitamin. In the event that the child's body will begin to feel its lack, the baby can decrease the quality of vision, begin the inflammatory process in the oral cavity, there will be painful cracks at the corners of the mouth.
- Vitamin B6 or pyridoxine. This vitamin directly affects protein exchange, as well as taking an active part not only in the synthesis, but also in amino acid digestion. Without this vitamin simply can not complete the work of the circulatory and nervous system.
- Vitamin Sun or folic acid. This vitamin performs two important functions - it stimulates blood formation process and in combination with vitamin B12 is responsible for the division of cells.
- Vitamin Sun, or folic acid, is actively involved in the process of hematopoiesis, and together with vitamin B12 are involved in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin PP or nicotinic acid takeparticipate in breathing tissue, serves as a catalyst for biological processes such as carbohydrate metabolism, secretory function of the stomach and the pancreas, the liver provides full functionality. With a lack in the child's body this vitamin, parents can observe symptoms such as loss of skin on the type of atopic dermatitis, diarrhea and unreasonable irritability. Also, when the content of nicotinic acid reduced significantly reduced the protective functions of the organism, and therefore any vitamins for children include increasing the immunity of the nicotinic acid.
- Vitamin B3 and pantothenic acid has been actively involved in the recovery process, as well as protein and water exchange.
- Vitami H or Biotin is necessary for the body tocleavage of fatty acids from the body of evacuation of carbon dioxide cells. If the child's body lacks this vitamin, it will be observed very strong fatigue and loss of appetite. All children's vitamins contain biotin appetite.
- Vitamin B12 is very important - it has a direct impactprocess for the synthesis of proteins and nucleic acids. Cyanocobalamin included in children's vitamins for growth, as well stimulates it. Most often, the lack of this vitamin is due to worm infestation.
- Vitamin C is a regulator of the oxidation -reduction processes involved in metabolism. Normal levels of vitamin C allows full operation of the immune system, normal functioning of the circulatory system - strengthens the walls of blood vessels and increases blood clotting.
- Vitamin A contributes to the harmonious development of the child's body - skeletal growth, vision, growth of hair and nails. Choosing children's vitamins for hair, parents should take this into account.
- Vitamin D is necessary to complete the intestine occurred absorption of phosphorus and calcium, helps strengthen bones and teeth. As a rule, all children's vitamins contain calcium with vitamin D.
- Vitamin E, or tocopherol has antitoxiceffect on lipid (intracellular) fats. In addition, it is vitamin E tends to increase the property of an organism to accumulate all the other fat-soluble vitamins.
- Vitamins K - K1 and K2. These vitamins are essential for blood clotting, maintaining the functional and structural properties of all body cells.
In addition to vitamins, the body is vital to children'sessential minerals, micro and macro elements. They often also impossible to fully receive foodstuffs. Buying vitamin - mineral complexes for children, be sure to pay attention to what kind of minerals are included in this preparation.
- Potassium. Needed as control water balance in the body. Potassium has an extremely high osmotic potential and penetrating through the cell membrane, it delivers water to the cell. Thus, potassium prevents dehydration.
- Calcium. It is of paramount importance to all minerals in the body of the child. Calcium has the ability to absorb energy and to keep it within the bony structures until such time as there is no need for it. Thereafter, the free calcium atoms release energy and, as required, or left in the body or the urine output it.
- Magnesium. This element is responsible adequate for all energy exchanges in all vital organs - brain, spinal cord, heart, lungs, kidneys and liver. As a rule, the best children's vitamins in its composition contain calcium, and magnesium. When coupled with the penetration through the cell membrane are produced by electrical impulses.
- Zinc is essential for the correct expression of genomic DNA during assembly. A sufficient amount of zinc at times reduces the chances of a child malignancies.
- Selenium. It is also required for the full cell division, and normal functioning of almost all body systems toddler.
Thus, as is clear from the above, in orderthat the child grew up healthy, without vitamin - mineral complexes almost not enough. How not to make a mistake in choosing the best children's vitamins? To this end, a few simple rules absolutely need to know about which will be discussed below.
The best children's vitamins
The most important rule to rememberall mothers and fathers - for children is allowed only the use of children's vitamins! They differ significantly in composition from the adult vitamins - the daily need for vitamins child's body is satisfied by 70 - 100%. Furthermore, the content of vitamins in a vitamin tablet in children is balanced in the proportions needed for a child's body. Moreover, all children's vitamins are also divided into separate groups designed for a specific age group of children. And this is understandable - the body needs-year-old child and a teenager are completely different. And children's vitamins to 3 years old will not be able to provide all necessary teenager.
Equally important is the issue of the formchildren's vitamins. If older children to eat a pill is not difficult, the three kids - four years on persuasion and explanation of the benefits does not react strongly. But the youngest children is best to give children vitamins in syrup.
It is for children aged up to about twoyears developed a very practical application in the form of vitamins release - various syrups, powders that can be diluted in milk or even added to food. However, such a brood mothers should not forget the most important, but at the same time very simple truth - the greatest benefit small children it brings the mother's milk. That is why the nursing mother in any case should not lose sight of the need for good nutrition and methods of multivitamins for women who are breastfeeding. Such a measure will allow your child to get everything he needs for the normal development of the vitamins that are already adapted to the maternal organism in strict accordance with his needs.
For children older than two years, the choice of the release formvitamin - mineral complexes are extremely rich. This may be chewing candy, in the form of various figures. A may be a lozenge, coated tablets or ordinary tablets chewable. As a rule, children have great pleasure in taking such vitamins, so parents need to be extremely careful, and promptly remove the package with vitamins in a place inaccessible to the baby.
Since the age of four all vitamin -mineral complexes are appointed not only preventive but also for therapeutic purposes. If a child is present in the body insufficient amount of iron and a doctor makes a diagnosis of iron deficiency anemia are generally assigned to an increased amount of vitamins glands. And if a child, for whatever reason, suffer from intolerance to milk products, it is useful vitamins reception with an increased amount of calcium. If crumb refers category of sickly children, in children's vitamins for immunity to be an increased amount of vitamin C.
In addition to all forms of release of vitamin preparationsalso significantly different in its composition. Vitamins so-called first generation include only one - a single component. For example, from childhood to all known vitamins A, D, ascorbic acid. These vitamins are generally assigned to treatment - preventive or therapeutic purposes. For example, if the vitamins for children's eyes, the doctor will prescribe vitamin A, and if the child has a symptom of rickets - the vitamin D.
Vitamins second generation have in their compositionmore than one component, and some - as a vitamin and micro and macroelements and minerals. Such multivitamin complexes very favorably with those of their "brothers" of the previous generation. They contain several vitamins and minerals that are very effectively interact and bring maximum benefits to the body. For example, vitamin D is most useful in combination with magnesium.
The vitamin composition of the third generation, in addition tomicro and macro elements and vitamins, there are extracts of herbal ingredients, such as rose, Spirulina and others. Thanks to this range of activities such vitamins is much wider. However, be careful when selecting these vitamins - herbal ingredients in some cases may cause allergic reactions.
One can not say what baby vitaminsbetter. When selecting children's vitamins is very important to focus on the individual characteristics of the child's body in each case. Those vitamin supplements that will bring the most benefit to one child can seriously hurt another. Special attention should be paid to the possibility of an allergic reaction to any - any of the components that make up the drug. If you know about the child's body propensity to allergic reactions to citrus, give up the purchase of vitamins with their addition, no matter how good they may be. To the child received vitamin C, use the vitamins that vitamin C is derived from currant or rose hips - they almost never cause allergic reactions.
If the doctor does not appoint vitamins for treatmentpurposes, they should give the child in the winter-spring period, when the issue is most acute beriberi. In addition, the vitamins will help in the case if the baby passes adaptation period (for example, in the garden), during seasonal influenza epidemic, when psychological overload, increased physical and mental stress. The rehabilitation period after serious illnesses, reception of antibiotics, surgical intervention, in case the child nutrition irregular or defective, in that case, if the child does not eat or gets tired quickly.
The most optimal time for receiving vitamindrugs - this morning, preferably after breakfast. This is explained by the fact that vitamins, after the adoption, which - while toning the body of the child, so giving them evening impractical. Despite the fact that vitamin preparations many believe what - it is absolutely safe, and many adults do not see anything wrong with that, to give the child extra pill in any case can not exceed the specified in the summary dose if another has not been said by the attending physician.
Children's vitamins. Reviews
Choosing children's vitamins, reviews from other parentsshould not be decisive. Much more important to carefully study the annotation to the drug and consult a pediatrician. Below is a brief overview of the most popular children's vitamins.
Vitamins alphabet designed for kindergartenchildren, preparing and already attending kindergarten. Vitamins and trace elements included in their composition, optimally prepare the immune and nervous system of babies by preventing possible complications associated with the change of their traditional way of life. Another great advantage of this complex is the fact that they contain only hypoallergenic ingredients that almost completely reduces the risk of allergic reactions. Their composition is not part of a flavoring or artificial flavoring dye.
Product form vitamins Alphabet kindergarten -chewable tablets with a pleasant fruity flavor. At what each tablet is nothing more than as a separate, fully independent of vitamin - mineral complex designed for a positive impact on the child's body:
- "Iron +". This tablet is iron, which is vital to ensure that the child did not develop iron-deficiency anemia, and vitamin B1, which is essential for energy processes in the child's body.
- "Antioxidants". This tablet blend of vitamins A, C and E and selenium. They greatly enhance the child's body immunity. In addition, this tablet contains iodine, which is simply vital for the full mental development of the baby.
- "Calcium-D3». As the name implies, this tablet contains calcium and vitamin D3, which are necessary for the growth of the child and strengthening the teeth.
Children multitabs vitamins are also very common and favorite of many thousands of children and their parents. There are several types of children's vitamins multitabs:
- Multi - Tabs kid. This children's vitamins to three years, issued in the form of chewable tablets. The complex includes 11 vitamins and 7 minerals, perfectly meet the needs of the organism in a baby under 3 years old.
- Multitabs calcium. This children's vitamins from 1 year up to seven years, are optimally balanced combination of vitamins and minerals, which provide the correct formation of the bone - muscular and dental systems.
- Multitabs teenager. This vitamin complex designed for adolescent children and helps them develop harmoniously during puberty. In addition, it helps children to cope with the increased mental stress at school.
Children's vitamins Vitrum also offerparents quite a wide range of vitamins for children from one year and up to 14 years. All vitamin - mineral complexes completely hypoallergenic and contain no artificial colors. The next most popular - children's vitamins jungle. They also, like children's vitamins Vitrum, has facilities for children of all ages, but the most popular children's complex, designed for children from birth to one year.
It is produced in the form of droplets and includes the vitamins such as:
- Vitamin A. It is involved in the process of adaptation of the newborn baby, and in the formation of color. In addition, it is simply necessary for normal tissue regeneration and the formation of the immune system.
- Vitamin C. This vitamin plays a leading role in all oxidation - reduction processes in the child's body. In addition, he is responsible for the permeability of blood vessels and the body's resistance to infections.
- Vitamin D3. It ensures the correct exchange of phosphorus and calcium and prevents the possible development of rickets.
Also, we can not ignore and do not talk aboutCentrum vitamins for children. If you are looking for children's vitamins for hair, nails and prevent rickets, you should pay your attention to this vitamin and mineral complex. It contains the following vitamins:
- Vitamin A provides good vision and healthy skin and mucous membranes.
- B vitamins and ensure the normal flow of the majority of chemical processes in the body.
- Vitamin C provides immune system and the body's ability to fight infections.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant.
- Iron. It is responsible for the normal level of hemoglobin in the blood and prevents the development of iron deficiency anemia.
- Magnesium. It is responsible for the normal development and function of skeletal and muscular systems.
The above are just some vitamin complexes,however, their choice is very large. But do not buy vitamins absolutely unknown companies, as in this case, you may get in a beautiful package, at best, a painted calcium, which does not bring benefits, but will not cause harm. Well, in the worst case - severe allergic reactions.
Gifts of nature
In some cases, for certain reasons, to givechild vitamin supplements does not work. What to do in this case? Accept the inevitable and wait beriberi? In this situation, parents should think about the use of folk remedies. Of course, self optimally balance the percentage of vitamins you do not succeed, but to give the child the optimum amount is quite real.
So, the parents decided to take advantage of people'smeans. First of all they need to turn their attention to a fetus as a rose. Its useful properties have been known to our ancestors. A decoction of rose hips was used as a tonic, tonic. In addition, a strong decoction of rose hips treated all wounds, as it has a strong bactericidal effect.
In our time, there have been many studies of biochemical composition of wild rose. Rosehip contains an optimally balanced vitamins and trace elements, such as:
- B Vitamins A.
- B vitamins
- Vitamin C.
A decoction of rose hips is used in medical andas a preventive measure. Broth stimulates the immune system fully operational, significantly increases the body's resistance. In addition, rose remarkably restores the reduced efficiency, which makes it indispensable in a period of increased mental and physical exertion on the body. rosehip decoction has beneficial effects on the circulatory system, kidneys, liver, bladder and pancreas. All of these beneficial properties of rose hips are recognized by official medicine - rosehip extract is part of many medications.
Harvest your own hipsIt is possible, but difficult enough, and in a city awkward. Therefore, parents can use ready-made rose hips, which can be purchased in almost any drugstore. These fruits are dried in compliance with all technological requirements, so keep the maximum possible amount of vitamins and minerals.
You can prepare a decoction of rose hips, andits infusion. According to its value, they are absolutely equal, so you can choose the most convenient way for you to prepare. To prepare the infusion of rose hips you will need:
- 100 grams of dried rose hips.
- 0, 5 liters of boiling water.
- two tablespoons of sugar.
Put on the fire half a liter of water. At this time, with a knife carefully grind hips and put them in a container in which you will have to infuse rose. Once the water boils, pour rosehip berries and close the container. Wrap up the dishes in the towel and put infuse for 6 - 8 hours. Then carefully strain the broth with gauze or other clean fine cloth, and then reheat over low heat to a temperature of 40 degrees, adding to the pre-infusion of two tablespoons of sugar. In no case do not let boil infusion, as it will lose some of their useful properties. Take the infusion must be as follows: in the morning the child should drink about 10 grams of infusion, and in the evening about 30 grams. Admission Course infusion of rose hips should be at least two weeks.
rose hips broth is prepared a little differently. The following components you'll need to prepare rose hips broth:
- 200 grams of dried rose hips.
- 100 grams of dried leaves of wild rose, which can also be purchased at the pharmacy.
- 1 liter of water.
- Lemon acid.
Pour water into the enamel pot and putits gas. As the water begins to boil, and carefully grind hips and leaves. Once the water boils, sprinkle in her crushed in fruits and leaves of wild rose. Then reduce the heat to low, cover the pan. The broth should simmer for about 30 minutes. Then, remove the broth from the heat, strain and add the citric acid and sugar. Mix thoroughly. Then repeat the procedure: wrap the broth with a towel and leave until cool. Take broth must be on the same circuit as an infusion.
Such decoctions and infusions children drink, as a rule,with pleasure, because they taste good. Decoction and infusion of rose hips is particularly useful during the cold season, as a prophylactic and therapeutic agent of colds and viral diseases.
However, rosehip has some contraindications,for example, it is not recommended to use the kiddies who have kidney problems. Therefore, on the reception of wild rose is also a pre-consult with your doctor - a pediatrician.
Whatever vitamin - mineral complexes youYou choose for your child, remember that in order to grow a healthy baby and all-round development of the personality of some vitamins is not enough. In addition to vitamins necessarily regular medical supervision, a healthy lifestyle, daily routine and nutrition. All this - a guarantee that your baby will delight you with new and new successes.</ P>