Sunny facial burns
On the street in full sun shines warm and affectionatealmost all pleasure skin substitute sunlight. Some people prefer to sunbathe in the country, someone in the village with my grandmother, and someone tries to go closer to the sea. However, no matter where you prefer to spend summer days, in any case, do not forget about the rules of safe tanning. Otherwise you run the risk of sunburn. Too many people do not take seriously sunburn, do not start treatment. But this attitude often turns serious enough complications to human health. Help for sunburn is essential to preserve the health of the affected person. This is what will be discussed in this article.
The very first thing you need to know what toavoid sunburn, this is exactly what factors cause their appearance. Many believe that there are burns due to excessive heat, which we feel on your skin. However, this is not true - sunburn, unlike thermal, do not occur due to exposure to excessive heat, the skin, and as a result of exposure to ultraviolet rays.
That is why quite often therecases of sunburn among skiers who spend a long time under the rays of the winter sun. With yet another confirmation for sure each one of us has ever experienced - is the appearance of sunburn after a long stay on the beach on a cloudy day, when the sun is not visible. The point TOI that the clouds do not give to get on the ground the sun, but do not prevent UV rays.
And what to say about those cases where womencome on holiday to the sea? Of course, every woman just wants to go back to rest, became the owner of luxury bronze tan, which will cause the admiration and envy of all her friends. Both women try to hold the maximum amount of time on the beach, making a fatal mistake.
When such a line of conduct in place very quicklyexpected bronze tan you notice redness of the skin and pain to touch, you can feel the fever or chills, as the main function of the skin, which provides a full and proper heat transfer is broken.
If you notice these symptoms in yourself,immediately exclude any contact with the skin to sunlight and begin treatment. In no case do not ignore the symptoms of burns and do not continue to sunbathe, as it is largely worsen the skin condition. Begin treatment of sunburn immediately, without delay, because it is not a harmless scratch. Sunburn can prematurely age the skin, causing the appearance of fine lines, trigger the development of a human chronic allergy to sunlight. In severe cases, often repeated sunburn can even start the mechanism of the appearance of skin cancers.
To date, known to mankinda huge number of different ways to treat burns, as the traditional methods and recipes of traditional medicine. And often traditional remedies for sunburn help no less effective than the drug from sunburn, purchased at a pharmacy.
General recommendations for sunburn
So you or your loved ones sunburn. This condition causes the affected person with serious discomfort. First aid should be provided immediately. That is why everyone should know what to do with sunburn.
If you annoy painful sensation for somewhile they help relieve a cold shower. Duration of relief time is largely dependent on how severe burns was received by man. In some cases the pain can disappear on the clock, and in some, alas, only for minutes. Pay attention to the temperature of the water - it must be cool, but, in any case, not ice. Otherwise you run the risk, in addition to sunburn to get a cold or, worse, an inflammation of the lungs.
For people who get a sunburn, there is a kind of "rule of three NO":
- Do not wash the affected skin with soap and shower gel. It is only further dry the skin and greatly enhance pain.
- Do not use cosmetics, which comprisesincorporating alcohol. Use of such cosmetics can besides sunburn cause chemical, since the protective function of the skin in such a state significantly reduced. In addition, alcohol also promotes evaporation so necessary at this time the skin of moisture.
- Do not lubricate the skin no fat creams and ointments - it also significantly worsen her condition.
The most optimal for sunburnuse of cosmetics, containing in its composition of aloe. Such cosmetics are not just cool your skin, but also will greatly help to remove inflammatory response. Aloe itself has a very strong anti-inflammatory properties.
In the event that you encounterthe occurrence of sunburns, pay special attention to your drinking regime. The body at the moment is in a relaxed state and as a result, quickly loses moisture. It is to preserve the normal water-base balance in the body, you need to consume a very large amount of liquid. In such cases, the ideal drinks will be:
- Green tea is cooled, preferably in sachets.
- Common weakly alkaline mineral water.
- Any juice with the addition of drinking water at the rate of 1 part water and three parts juice.
- Pomegranate juice. On it is necessary to tell a little bit more. Pomegranate juice - quite a powerful antioxidant, effectively fighting the free radicals that are released upon receipt of sunburn. Furthermore, pomegranate juice also has a strong anti-inflammatory effect on the burn site. Thus, if you drink a large amount of pomegranate juice, to cope with the effects of sunburn you manage a little faster. However, it should be borne in mind that pomegranate juice has a negative effect on tooth enamel, so dentists recommend to drink pomegranate juice through a straw and rinse your mouth after eating. Also, pomegranate juice is contraindicated for people suffering from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
It is also important to eat right duringtreat sunburn. Try to include in the diet of fresh vegetables and fruits. They contain huge amounts of vitamin C and vitamin E, without which the process of healing and regeneration of the skin just simply not possible. In the same case, if you for some - any reason do not want to or can not eat fresh fruits and vegetables, you need to take chemically synthesized vitamins C and E. They can be purchased in almost any drugstore. There you can buy any pharmacological drug, made on the basis of the active ingredient ibuprofen. Ibuprofen is not only relieve the inflammatory reaction of the skin and normalizes the patient's body temperature, but also greatly reduce the intensity of pain.
Pay attention to her clothes. In no case do not wear those clothes models that are tight fitting skin - it can injure the affected skin sunburn. The optimum would be loose clothing made from either a very thin and soft cotton or silk. In no case can not wear clothing made from rough or synthetic materials - this will only increase the already existing skin irritation.
In that case, if the effect of skin burn wasthe occurrence of peeling, you should immediately start to moisturize it. You can do this in several ways. However, if you do not accept the use of traditional medicines, you will be a variety of moisturizing lotions for the body, of which the sale of a great variety. Apply them on broken skin for at least 6 times a day, but in general - the more the better.
In no case do not try to shoot"Scraps" exfoliates the skin on their own. The more you dig it, the more intense it will continue to be shelled. You just need to wait patiently - exfoliation will pass by itself. The only thing you can do, provided that you do not have pain, is to use the body scrub, preferably rich in vitamin A.
That is, if the sunburn is extensive,penetrated into the skin deep enough, and the affected person complains of nausea, dizziness, and high body temperature, it is necessary to immediately seek medical attention. In severe cases, to adequately assess the condition of the sick person and appropriate treatment can only physician.
Traditional methods of treating sunburns
As mentioned above, there are severala very effective way to treat sunburn using traditional medicine. If you have a sunburn, first aid is a must. Here are the main of popular recipes:
- Packs of milk and dairy products.
The most commonly used for sunburnsour cream and yogurt. Dairy products are not simply remove inflammation and soothe the pain - they contain milk proteins creates an invisible protective film, which does not allow moisture to evaporate. Thus almost completely excluded the possibility of dehydration of the skin and, as a consequence, significantly faster the recovery process and healing skin. should be applied to the skin every six to achieve the therapeutic effect of yogurt or sour cream - two hours without rubbing into the skin, but merely distributed evenly over its surface. For such medical compresses it is advisable to use yogurt or sour cream very high fat content.
- Raw potatoes.
Another favorite of the means of salvationthe effects of sunburn is an ordinary potato. To do this, you need to rinse thoroughly under running water several potato tubers (depending on the area of skin lesions), peel them from the skin and grate. Thereafter, the resulting slurry must be distributed evenly over the areas of damaged skin and leave for 15 - 20 minutes, then take a shower and obsohnite, without resorting to the help of towels.
- The raw egg white.
Simple egg will help to eliminatepainful sunburn within minutes. To do this you need a few eggs - their number depends on the area of skin lesions. Beat the eggs, gently separating the yolks from the whites. Then lightly beat using mixer beaters or proteins and carefully arrange them on the affected skin. Leave protein as long as it starts to dry out. Once you begin to feel a sense of skin tightening, take a shower and rinse off the egg white. Once the skin is slightly dry up, put on her moisturizer.
- Gruel from the leaves of aloe.
For the preparation of the following means ofsunburn, you will need the leaves of aloe tree and fresh milk. Mince the 10-leaf tree aloe, add a little milk in the porridge and mix thoroughly. The resulting slurry must be applied to the affected sunburn place three times a day. Inflicting mush, leave it on the skin for about half an hour, then rinse thoroughly under running water and treat the skin moisturizing cream or lotion.
In the case shortly after application of slurryon the skin, you will feel a burning sensation or other uncomfortable feelings, stop the procedure and do not repeat it more. The course of treatment can not be stopped immediately, as soon as the pain will disappear. Continue treatment until complete healing of the skin.
- A decoction of chamomile.
The broth is very common camomileeffectively removes the inflammation of the skin and accelerates the healing process of the skin. Preparing chamomile broth is very simple. Dried chamomile blossoms must be filled with water and a rate of one tablespoon of raw material per liter of water. Bring broth to a boil, then simmer for about five minutes. Allow broth to infuse for about an hour, then strain using a gauze cloth. A decoction of chamomile to be used for lotions that must be done every three hours.
- Dairy ice cubes.
Another good way how to treatsunburn, is the use of dairy ice cubes. They prepared very simply. Drip eucalyptus oil in milk at the rate of 5 drops per 100 ml. milk, pour milk over the molds for ice and put in the freezer. After the milk is frozen, use cubes to wipe the affected areas. Such a measure would not only further moisturize the skin, but it will cool, remove the pain.
- The ointment of honey and aloe.
Next ointment for sunburn helpsignificantly accelerate the process of healing even the most severe damage to the skin. For its preparation you need to pour boiling water a few leaves of the aloe tree, then remove them from the peel and mince. The resulting slurry must be mixed in equal proportions with any natural honey, put in the refrigerator for about half an hour, and then uniformly applied to the lesions of the skin with ultraviolet rays.
Leave the cream on the skin for about an hour, after which therinse under running water, dry it with a towel and let it dry naturally. Thereafter, in a clean, dry skin, apply any moisturizing balm for sunburn.
- The mask of sour cream and lemon oil.
In that case, if you have a sunburn face treatment follows traditional medicines very quickly bring you significant relief. Prepared this mask is not difficult. For its preparation you need to purchase a pharmacy lemon oil. Add 100 grams of sour cream 10 drops of lemon oil, mix thoroughly - your moisturizing mask is almost ready. Put it on the burned skin, leave for about 15 minutes, then rinse with plain water.
- The mask of fresh cucumber.
If you have a sunburn nose, you effectivelyIt helps ordinary slice of fresh cucumber. It must be applied to the nose every half hour for at least 10 minutes. Do not forget each time to cut a slice of fresh cucumber.
The above are the basic ways on how to curesunburn folk remedies. However, in any case, do not forget that before you try to apply any of these funds, you must be absolutely sure that the affected person is not allergic to any - any of the components of the recipe components. Also remember that folk medicine against sunburn should not be used to treat children.
Of course, it is much more effective to avoidoccurrence of sunburn. To do this, you must eliminate the dangerous effects of sunlight on the skin. To do this, follow a few simple rules:
- Try as much as possible to limit the stayon the street, especially in the sun, from about 11 am to 3 pm. If you are not sure whether it is safe for the moment to be on the street, you can use a little cunning folk: a look at his shadow - in the event that the shadow is less than your height, the sun is dangerous.
- If you avoid the street at this timeimpossible before to go out, a number of protective measures should be taken: wear closed clothes, headgear. Also, do not interfere with dark sunglasses.
- If you have pale skin, try not to be in direct sunlight - use umbrellas or sunbathe in the shade, as strange as it may sound.
- Remember that the water occurs much faster tan - remember this, being on the beach.
- For people who have fair skin and red hair, are sunscreen with a protection index of 30.
- For people with pale skin by nature, are intended to protect the safety equipment 20 index.
- For people with swarthy skin shade, enough funds with protection index of 15.
To protective means fullyperformed its function, certain rules for their application should be observed. Sunscreen should be applied to dry skin about an hour before the planned withdrawal in the sun. Despite the fact that many firms - manufacturers claim that their funds are not afraid of water, after each try to dive into the water to re-apply the product to the skin. Only in this case the cream from sunburn will work well and truly protect the skin from harmful UV rays.
There is a certain number of people who dostrictly contraindicated sun exposure, because they can result in significant health complications. They consequences of sunburn can be extremely negative:
- People who have large areas of skin devoid of pigmentation. These areas of the skin almost instantly covered by strong sunburn.
- In the same case, if you have birthmarks,pigmentation which is much more strongly expressed than in other areas of the skin, while on the sun they darken even more, becoming very pronounced.
- People who suffer from various types of dermatitis and psoriasis - sun exposure greatly exacerbate the situation.
In addition, it must be remembered that the receptionSome pharmaceuticals, such as antibiotics, diuretics and sedatives, significantly reduce the skin's protective ability, and increases the risk of sunburn.
Sunny eye burns
If we talk about the harmful effects ofUV rays, not to mention the phenomenon of the sun burns the eyes. This complication in medicine was named elektrooftalmiya. There is such a burn as a result of prolonged exposure to UV rays retina. This can happen if a long time to look at the sun, which often occurs in children, as well as if a long period of time to ski, or just to be on the snow in an open space in the sun.
After about 4 - 5 hours a person beginsexperience a sharp pain, a strong start tearing and swelling of the optic fissure. Conjunctiva also largely hyperemic and swollen blood vessels around the iris expanded, and the cornea slightly dims.
When such cases in any casedo not try to alleviate their own human condition of the victim - in this situation, self-medication can lead to unpredictable consequences, until the complete deprivation of view. It is necessary to immediately seek medical help from a doctor - an ophthalmologist, and only in case of his absence - to any health care professional who prescribe appropriate treatment.
Sunburn in children
Separately should also talk about the sunburns in children. Skin burns in children occur much faster and more severe. A child can get quite severe burns after 5 minutes exposure to the sun.
Sunburns in children often leads to the development of long-term negative health effects - much more frequently than in adults. The following are the most common complications:
- A significant increase in the risk of a child's cataracts and degeneration of the optic spots that can lead to partial or complete loss of vision.
- Children with fair skin, often get sunburn risk in the future to get the risk of skin cancers.
Children sunburns, generally for its symptoms are very similar to the defeat of ultraviolet adults. However, there are some differences:
- If adults sunburn manifests itself quickly and harshly, the child he appears completely unnoticed and often, after 10 - 12 hours after exposure to sunlight.
- If the child is small, he can start to act up, without apparent reason, or, on the contrary, become lethargic and sluggish.
- The skin becomes reddened appearance and to the touchIt becomes very dry and hot. When you touch her child complains of pain, the skin may swell. Even blisters may appear in the case of particularly severe burns. The most common sunburn face of the child.
Particularly severe burns all extremely dangerous forChild Health. symptoms of sunburn may be such as weakness, high fever, nausea and vomiting, chills, dizziness. If time does not respond and do not seek medical help, can develop a real burn shock, which has the following symptoms:
- The pronounced pallor of the skin of the child.
- Also, the child victim may be difficulty in normal breathing process.
- Sometimes the child loses sight than oftenIt scares parents and frightened himself. But do not panic too much - when provided timely medical care and adequate treatment of vision very soon return to the baby in full.
- In severe cases, possible short-term loss of consciousness.
First aid for sunburn baby
If you are unable to protect the child from overly zealous sun and sunburn yet been received, you will need to provide first aid to the child and to take the following steps:
Immediately blow a child out - under the opensunlight and try to cool it down. Be sure to seek medical attention or call themselves "first aid" if the child has symptoms such as:
- Sunburn any degree, which originated inchild younger than one year. Protective functions of the skin baby still imperfect, that's why it is very sensitive to the occurrence of severe burns. Sunburn occurs in infants is very difficult and is never possible to predict how the body will react child.
- Feeling the chill of the baby, fever.
- The occurrence of headaches.
- The appearance of blisters, indicating that the child holds a sunny second-degree burn.
- The appearance of swelling of the hands or face.
- First-degree burns (redness simple), affecting the vast surface of the skin.
- Child Complaints of nausea, vomiting and drowsiness.
Until then, have not yet come "first aid" to facilitate the child's condition following measures be taken:
- In order to reduce pain tominimum, you need to constantly wet the affected areas of the skin cool kid some water that evaporates from the skin, it will cool. Liberally soak in water a soft towel and wrap it in a child about 10 - 15 minutes. The procedure can be repeated every half hour, but constantly make sure that the child is not supercooled.
- Deal with damaged skin or a means, is intended for the treatment of sunburn, or any other means of burns, for example, D - panthenol.
- Fully undress the child to wear not injured already affected the baby's skin. Also make sure that the bed linen, which is the crumb was soft.
- How can often offer the child a drink, which he is now a must.
- In that case, if the baby began vomiting, place it on the right side. This is necessary in order to vomit did not get into the respiratory tract and the baby suffocated.
Effect of sea water to the skin and hair
Very beneficial effect on the skin and nailsthey have minerals contained in seawater. Doctors advise travelers not to wash off the salt water immediately after they came out of the water, but just wet a towel and leave on the skin for two - three o'clock at least. Thus, you get a kind of mask for the body.
Previously, there was a misconception that the waterDrying as to increase the influence of sunlight, thereby desiccate the skin considerably. In fact, as shown by recent studies, such an opinion is fundamentally not true.
But the influence of sea water on the hair togetherwith the sun and wind, can significantly worsen their condition. All of these factors are largely desiccate the hair, making them thin, dry and brittle. In order to prevent the occurrence of such a situation, it is necessary to protect the hair. Be sure to wear a hat, and every day use moisturizing hair mask.
At observance of all safety rules you get back from vacation with a stunning tan, rested and full of strength and energy, which will be enough until the next holiday.</ P>