Wedding Dress Greek style: Feel like a goddess
Real men always compared with womengoddesses. One has only to hear the word, and in my head spontaneously appear images of Athena, Aphrodite and other heroines of classical mythology. In the air, the white, flowing dresses, they descend from Olympus to the earth, delighting everyone around her unearthly beauty. Not surprisingly, the wedding dress in the Greek style, worthy only of this goddess. After the millennium, they have not lost their relevance and charm, so again and again to excite the imagination of famous designers, bringing them back to the timeless classics that inspire each of the fair sex.
The models of wedding dresses
Wedding Dress Empire style reallyIt can be called the highest masterpiece of modern fashion. All the leading designers brought to our attention a wide variety of options such orders, not too deviating from the main, classic style, which is characterized by restraint and brevity. The most tender and beautiful wedding dress in the Greek style are made of chiffon, soft silk and satin, like flow around the figure and its cover, showing the silhouette of a little.
- Latest wedding dress in the Greek stylearmhole over one shoulder. It can accommodate any size or bow flowers, brooch, rhinestone. Incredibly tender looks armhole decorated with white light feathers, and this may be the main focus in the model.
- Wedding Dress Greek-style straplessperfectly demonstrate the beauty of the women's shoulders and arms. In this case, the main emphasis is on the bodice. It can be decorated with ribbons, pearls, various folds and drapes, chains, stones or Delicate lace.
- Wedding dress with straps can bea completely different shape and length of the cutout. The main decoration is, of course, are themselves straps. They can be broad or narrow, single or double. Straps wedding dress in the Greek style chiffon can be almost transparent, and decorated with stones and sequins, embroidery, sequins, colorful accents, and, of course, drapes and folds.
- High waist wedding dresses Greek styleIt allows you to hide all the negative side of the figure, be it a small volume of the thigh or tummy. Free flowing skirt sloping maximum pull silhouette and visually add a few centimeters of growth. Therefore, wedding dresses Greek style perfectly suited to plump or pregnant women. waist line in this dress the most decorated stones, crystals and other flickering objects of decoration.
- The skirt also has a variety of designs: smoothly and gently descends down or has several layers, the top can start from the waist line. It looks very beautiful dress in the Greek style with a loop, which can be chiffon, transparent and virtually unnoticeable. It is very nice to keep paying, giving every bride tenderness and softness. The dress in the Greek style with a pleated skirt gives a special glamor and elegance of its owner.
- The back of the dress in the Greek style may be supplementeda variety of bindings, symmetrical or asymmetrical cutouts, decorative inlays and decorations. It is also perfectly complements the elements serve as satin ribbons, chains, track of rhinestones or bows.
Fashionable colors and accessories
A colorful palette of dresses in the Greek style canbe very diverse. Of course, dominated by soft, powdery, warm, light, pastel colors. Many models of dresses in the Greek style, made in light color or the color of champagne. But the world's fashion designers do not leave us a choice of narrow, representing more different combinations of color contrasts. Stunning looks dress, which combines white or cream color with silver or gold belts and inserts.
Shoes that are best suited to the dress inGreek style - a gladiator sandals thin flat sole with all sorts of strings, straps and buckles. Agree, these shoes will be the most convenient for your celebration. But if you do not like, you can wear shoes or sandals to the color of the dress in the Greek style.
Make-up in this style should be translucent andnatural, reminiscent of the divine young nymph or Aphrodite. Give preference to pastel tones, making a pair of light accents on the lips, cheeks and eyes. Put on a dress, you need to feel confident and compelling - real goddess.</ P>