Uterine Fibroids Symptoms Treatment
Uterine fibroids - symptoms, treatment. Many women have to deal with these concepts. Unfortunately, women's health is very fragile and vulnerable. One of the most common diseases is uterine fibroids. What is it, what is the symptoms of uterine fibroids and how to treat it - we asked to speak to the doctor gynecologist. After all, the enemy need to know in person - and then beat it will not be difficult.
Often, a woman who discovers that her fibroidsuterus, has no idea what is this disease and how she looks directly fibroids. And the unknown is much worst. The purpose of this article - to acquaint readers with the concept of fibroids, so, what are its symptoms and how to deal with it. However, remember that all the information in this article is only exploratory in nature and can not serve as a basis for self-diagnosis of the disease or its treatment of the same.
Some sources can also meetthe name of the disease, as "fibroids" - is the second name of uterine fibroids. Uterine fibroids - is a tumor composed of connective tissue and muscle fibers. Thus hysteromyoma in all cases is extremely benign tumor, as it contains no cancerous cells. Therefore, uterine fibroids successfully treatable. Moreover - uterine fibroids and pregnancy are quite compatible - this diagnosis is not a sentence.
Many women faced with this problem,extremely concerned about the question of what will be the consequences of this disease to their health. In fact, there is absolutely no reason to worry - in time and adequately conducted treatment in almost all cases, ensures complete recovery of women, without any - any further negative consequences.
In view of uterine fibroids is elasticseal, usually having a circular shape. The size of uterine fibroids depends on many factors, including the work of the hormonal and immune systems each specific woman. One uterine fibroids can be of such small size that myoma identify possible using either ultrasound or x-ray through the uterus. But in some women it can reach quite large - up to a kilogram in weight. Such fibroids is easy to see with the naked eye. In addition, bleeding uterine fibroids in such cases - is almost always a side effect.
Types of fibroids
There are several types of uterine fibroids. Basically myomas classification depends on how and where it is situated. Below are the main types of uterine fibroids:
- Subserous uterine fibroids. This type of fibroid develops in the peritoneum, on the surface of the uterus. Subserous uterine fibroids has a wide base or a sufficiently long leg.
- Submucous form of uterine fibroids. In this case, the growth of uterine fibroids is directed toward the uterine cavity, under the mucosa.
- Interstitial form of uterine fibroids. In this form of uterine fibroids occur seal directly in the wall of the uterus. Up until hysteromyoma reaches significant proportions, and starts to compress the uterine cavity or fallopian tube, it does not cause any pain.
- Nodal uterine fibroids. This type of uterine fibroids, in which tumors are multiple and have the form of nodules.
The most common localization of tumorsnamely a body of the uterus - approximately 80% of all cases. The remaining 20% of the presence of tumor in the cervix visualized. Nor can we fail to mention the fact that uterine fibroids - a disease of women 35 - 40 years of age or older, the incidence of the disease of young women is extremely small - no more than 9% of all cases. Fibroids never occurs in girls who have not reached puberty and after menopause - gradual self-absorbed and disappears.
Doctors noticed an interesting pattern -Diagnosis of uterine fibroids in women who have turned to the doctor already complaining of discomfort, is only 21%. All other uterine fibroids are detected by accident, when dealing with complaints of other diseases or by routine inspection. But the effects of uterine fibroids does not entail only when time begun treatment.
And sometimes the diagnosis of uterine fibroids islate, when conservative treatment is almost impossible. In this case, doctors have to resort to surgery. That is why it is important to promptly undergo gynecological examinations required to timely detect a potential problem. It is much wiser to be safe and on time to find the problem, than the later transfer surgery.
Diagnosis and treatment of diseases
Timely diagnosis of uterine fibroids hasgreat value - the sooner treatment is started, the more painless and successful it would be. In modern medicine, used different diagnostic methods. However, by far the most optimal and efficient way to detect the presence of uterine fibroids in women - is an ultrasound of the uterus research. If you have a disease of the uterus increases in size, its shape is deformed.
All women's useful to know how to treat uterine fibroids. There are two methods of treatment of uterine fibroids: conservative and surgical.
- Conservative treatment
Treatment of uterine fibroids without surgery isthe desire of every woman, faced with this disease. However, it's worth listening to the opinions of your doctor. In that case, if there are indications for surgical intervention, which will be discussed below, it is not necessary to rely only on the hormonal treatment. It is only suitable for those cases where the size of uterine fibroids is not significant. And, in addition, physicians can use the hormonal therapy as preparation for surgery. Trying to treat hormonally running fibroids will not bring any results, and will only be a waste of time and money. Maximum of what can be achieved in this way - it is offensive temporary improvement.
Carrying hormone therapy aimsremove, or at least in what - somewhat reduce the symptoms of uterine fibroids and a bit slow its growth. And when using hormonal therapy physicians sick woman prepare for subsequent surgery, hormonal therapy is largely simplifies and facilitates the operation postoperative rehabilitation.
- Uterine fibroids - operation
Operations to remove the uterus are also conservative and radical. What exactly intervention is necessary in each specific case solved by the doctor, based on the characteristics of the disease are women.
Thus, for example, if a womanThere are a number of related diseases of the uterus and fallopian tubes - abnormal cervical strain, hyperplastic changes and malignant processes of endometrial cancer, the presence of sarcoma of the uterus, etc., women showed complete removal of the entire body of the uterus. Or another example - uterine fibroids and endometriosis are usually inseparable companions.
Usually, such situations occur in older women.
Doctors will choose the best way to conductoperation. Removal of uterine fibroids may be carried out in various ways. It can be as abdominal surgery, and laparoscopic or intravaginal route. On the decision affects a sufficiently large number of various factors, such as:
- The need to examine the entire abdominal cavity.
- The presence of a pronounced fat.
- Additional interventions on the ovaries, the fallopian tubes.
Treatment of uterine fibroids folk methods
If a woman is not shown operation, and assignedhormonal treatment, it may try alternative methods of treatment. If a woman has uterine fibroids, treatment of folk remedies can help with her condition. But do not forget that before using any means a sick woman is simply obliged to consult with your doctor. And, of course, that to abandon the prescribed treatment at all, can not be considered.
- For the preparation of the following liqueurs youmust be purchased at the pharmacy aconite root. Two tablespoons of the root should be carefully crushed, placed in a thermos and pour one liter of boiling water. Insist the broth during the day, and then take 100 grams for 15 minutes before each meal. The course of treatment should not exceed two weeks.
- No less benefit for women's health,suffering from uterine fibroids, brings celandine. Celandine treatment of uterine fibroids rapidly bring visible results. To prepare the broth will grind you need 30 grams of dry roots of celandine, mix it with three tablespoons of any of honey. This mixture must be added to one liter of boiling water, simmer for 10 minutes or more. After that, the broth is necessary to cover, wrap tightly and infuse for three hours. This decoction ill woman should douche twice a day - morning and evening.
- Simply remarkable ability to inhibit the growth ofall kinds of tumors have an ordinary potato flowers. To do this, you need to dry sufficiently large number inflorescences potatoes. Apply them necessary, as an ordinary tea - spoon flowers fill the glass of hot water, allow to brew for at least 15 minutes, after which you can add to taste sugar or honey. On the day of a sick woman should drink at least one liter of this infusion. This facility does not have absolutely no effect on the body, so the treatment can last as long as you want.
- Another effective treatment for fibroidsthe uterus can be vodka liqueur based nutshell. To do this, grind 100 grams of shell nuts, fill it with 100 grams of vodka and infuse it in a cool dark place for at least one month. Take tincture sick woman needs one teaspoon three times a day during meals. The course of treatment with this tool - 21 days. After that you need to make a week break. If necessary, treatment can be repeated up to 5 times.
- Alcohol tincture of wormwood. This infusion helps to get rid of the tumor, even of considerable size. For its preparation you need to buy in a drugstore, dry herb wormwood. Two tablespoons of wormwood put in a glass bowl, pour half a liter of alcohol and place in the refrigerator. Infuse wormwood need about ten days, after which the sick woman must take an infusion of at least two times a day, one teaspoon during the meal. The course of treatment with tincture of wormwood should last two weeks.
- It is also good at helping upland uterus - applicationwhen fibroids can not only stop the growth of tumors, but also encourages its absorption. To prepare the broth upland uterus vsypte in one liter of boiling water, three tablespoons of dry grass. Simmer for at least 10 minutes, then cool and strain. Take broth must be in the morning before eating. Uterine Fibroids Treatment upland uterus should be continued for one month.
- Uterine fibroids - treatment of propolis. For the treatment of diseases propolis woman should be prepared following the infusion. Twenty grams of propolis to pour 200 grams of vodka and infuse 5 days in a cool and dark place. Take tincture must be once a day, at bedtime, half a teaspoon, for two months.
But remember - if you have uterine fibroids, treatmentHerbs can be carried out only in the event that you do not have any allergic reactions to a particular feed. And once again, finally, remember that the traditional remedies of uterine fibroids can be used only with the permission of your doctor.</ P>