Types of abortion
Unfortunately, not always pregnancyIt comes when it is really desirable and necessary. Of course, a woman must carefully consider all the options before making a decision. But sometimes there are situations where the only way out - an abortion. If you made that decision, you need to know exactly what, are the types of abortion.
In addition, you should have a clear ideawhat can be complications after the abortion. Unfortunately, a very large number of women did not have any idea whether or not abortion is dangerous. For them, the board is innocent surgical procedure, such as the removal of a tooth abscess or dissection. It is for this reason that some women refer to the issue of contraception quite irresponsibly in the belief that there is nothing wrong with abortion.
However, gynecologists, answering the question of whetherdangerous if abortion is very categorical: almost one abortion takes place without complications. Complications also can be both pronounced and hidden. In the case of hidden complications with their consequences woman may face even several years after the abortion.
If a woman comes to an issue of abortionwith all seriousness and take all necessary steps, it may slightly reduce the risk of complications after abortion. The most important thing that you must keep in mind - this is the fact that the smaller the gestational age, the less harm to the abortion of the female organism. That is why it is not necessary to wait until the last decision.
To have an abortion, you can in the gynecologicalmedical facilities department at the place of your residence or in the medical centers that specialize in carrying out abortions. Remember that the health facility have to have a license for this kind of activity. Before the abortion you should be sure to explore the gynecologist that accurately establish gestational age, assess your overall health, and on the basis of the collected data will give a direction to carry out exactly the kind of abortion, which would bring the least harm to your body.
In addition, prior to the abortion youyou must pass a series of laboratory tests. You should have the following tests: a standard gynecological smear, the results of blood tests on RW and HIV infection.
What types of abortion?
A few decades women has been availableonly one type of abortion - surgical scraping of the uterine cavity to remove it from the embryo. In our days women a choice of abortion methods a little more. Listed below are the types of abortion, the available modern woman:
- Medical abortion is atermination of pregnancy, in which there is no surgery in the female body. A woman takes a drug that leads to miscarriage. Despite the fact that this method at first glance seems to be absolutely safe, you need to find a doctor than dangerous medical abortion to be fully prepared. After all, having the necessary information, you can monitor the status of the organism, so do not miss the possible complications after medical abortion, and will be able to time to take action. Slightly below gives information about the harm of medical abortion may be caused to women's health.
- Vacuum abortion or, as it is called, miniabortion. Many women are concerned about whether the mini abortion is dangerous. To answer it, you must have an idea of what he represents. This type of abortion performed without dilatation special vacuum aspirator, which significantly reduces complications after mini-abortion. The uterus special probe is introduced that binds to the pump. A fertilized egg is sucked out of the uterus. The following will also be told about the possible complications after mini abortions.
- Surgical curettage of the uterus. The harm of abortion, carried out by the data, is extremely high. The essence of this abortion is as follows: the uterus expands special tools, after which its wall scraping a surgical instrument to remove the fetus. How dangerous is this type of abortion, told a little lower.
As far as abortion is dangerous?
A lot of women who decided to have an abortion, askyourself what the consequences after the abortion can expect them. It's no wonder there is a saying "forewarned - is forearmed." But, unfortunately, sometimes a woman is very difficult to find reliable information about whether to have an abortion is dangerous. Abortion Supporters say that abortion - is absolutely safe procedure. Opponents in response to a question about how dangerous abortion begin to describe much exaggerated consequences.
Harm caused by medical abortion,is as follows: when taking a drug that interrupts the pregnancy possible hormonal disorders. That is what is the answer to the question of what all - the same dangerous medical abortion. Hormonal disorders, in turn, may cause such effects after abortion tableted as:
- Continued development of pregnancy. In the event that the drug dosage has been calculated correctly physician, pregnancy progresses. This is the most common complication after medical abortion.
- Another unpleasant consequence aftertableted abortion - is the occurrence of uterine bleeding that requires immediate surgical intervention of a physician, for the purpose of scraping the uterine cavity.
- Be prepared for the fact that you may receivesevere nausea or vomiting. These phenomena are nothing more than as a consequence of having a medical abortion. Results from the sudden change in hormonal levels.
- Another consequence of having a medicalabortion may be severe abdominal pain. Medical abortion causes a miscarriage and as a result, strong contractions that cause pain.
- High blood pressure, as well as allergic reactions, also refers to the negative consequences after the abortion tablets.
- Opponents of abortion on the question of whether dangerousmedical abortion, give us examples of cases where, after such an abortion a woman's problems begin with hormonal. There are problems with the menstrual cycle, subsequent pregnancies.
As is clear, it is not clear whether medical abortion is dangerous. It all depends on the individual case and the characteristics of the female body.
This statement is true in relation to thevacuum abortion. One can not say whether the mini abortions are dangerous. Of course, much depends on the skill and professionalism doctor - a gynecologist, generating abortion. But also do not forget that every woman is unique and absolutely predict the reaction of the organism it is practically impossible to have an abortion.
Woman choose for themselves a similar kindtermination of pregnancy, experiencing about whether to have an abortion by vacuum dangerous. In fact, this type of abortion, of course, can cause certain complications, but the percentage is significantly lower than surgical abortion by scraping the uterine cavity. Listed below are the most common complications:
- Incomplete abortion. In this case, some of the ovum remains in the uterus, thereby developing an inflammatory process, which is known as endometritis. In this case, the uterus must be scraping to remove residual fetal eggs.
- Severe pain in the lower abdomen. When they appear necessary to make US, to avoid endometritis. If endometriosis is found, most likely caused by the intense pain of uterine contractions. In this case, the state can facilitate the use of antispasmodic drugs.
- Pnevmoemboliya - most terrible, what can be,effects after abortion by aspiration. In that case, if the negative is not formed in the uterine cavity, and positive pressure air can lead to occlusion of blood vessels. However, this complication is extremely rare. Besides, recently more and more prevalent more modern equipment, technically excludes the possibility of a similar situation.
- Damage to the uterine wall. It results from too deep penetration of the probe for measuring the depth of the uterus. As a rule, it is talking about very low qualification of the doctor - a gynecologist.
We should also talk about abortion by scraping the uterine cavity. The answer to the question of whether this type of abortion is bad, is clear: very harmful and carries a high risk of severe complications.
Abortion by curettage is a heavy blow to the biological organism. It can lead to complications of two kinds:
- Nearest complications. The nearest called complications, which occur in the first days after the abortion.
- Delayed complications. Those complications that arise in the period from days to three years after the abortion.
Talking about how many abortions are dangerous,one can not talk about the terrible immediate complications, which can result in death. The operation to remove the fetus from the uterine cavity by curettage performed "blind", almost to the touch. In this connection, a very high likelihood of damage to both the cervix and the body of the uterus. cervical damage may result in the appearance of scars and, as a consequence, lead to problems with the delivery is in subsequent pregnancies.
Perforation of the uterine wall exposes lifeWomen serious threat, since it requires a very fast response and emergency doctor's surgery. If the doctor does not notice the time of perforation, precious minutes are lost and the woman may die. These problems belong to the group next complications.
No less insidious and delayed complications. The most frequent complication - a variety of inflammation of the uterus, such as metroendometritis, Options, salpingitis and even peritonitis. Such inflammation occur as a result of infection during abortion. In severe cases, septicemia (blood poisoning) can develop, which requires immediate intensive care.
The first dangerous abortion?
The most careful consideration is necessary to approach the issueabortion for women who want to abort the first pregnancy. Generally, the effects of the first abortion much more difficult and can lead to infertility. But the fact that at the moment a woman has decided to terminate the pregnancy, does not mean that in the future she wants to have children.
Asked the woman whether the first abortion is dangerous, doctors do not always meet the objective. Below is a list of the most severe consequences possible after the first abortion.
- Chronic diseases of the fallopian tubes and the mostuterus - that is what is dangerous first abortion. As a result of chronic diseases arise adhesions fallopian tubes which can lead to secondary infertility. In addition, increase the risk of adhesions ectopic pregnancy.
- Talking about what is dangerous early abortions can not benot to mention their impact on subsequent pregnancies, if they still come. If during abortion cervix was injured, it can lead to failure istmikotservikalnoy. As a result, in subsequent pregnancies a woman may face the problem of miscarriage or premature birth with the same.
- In addition, very often scarring uterine lining occurs after an abortion. As a result of these pathological changes can be disrupted menstrual cycle.
To at least partially reduce the risk of complications, it is necessary to observe the following simple requirements:
- Under no circumstances should there be sexual activity earlier than 4 weeks after the abortion. By following this rule, you will be able to protect themselves from possible infection control.
- Be sure to watch the timely emptying of the bladder. If it is full, the uterus can not be reduced to the desired intensity.
- Carefully follow the cleanliness of genitals and change underwear at least twice a day.
- At the slightest suspicion of the fact that your body is not all right, you should immediately seek medical attention.
Also, post-abortion women should seek medical advice for the selection of the optimal method of contraception.
Please note that our staffthe portal does not allow assessment of actions of women from a moral point of view and does not set itself any promotional tasks. This article is for informational purposes only and is intended to convey to our audience about whether abortions are harmful.</ P>