Styles of clothing for teenagers: the spirit of freedom and protest against standards
- Trash - a protest against the standards
- Free spirit hipsters
- Kawai: art to be a kid
For today's teenagers the most important thing - notlost in the crowd and did not look like everyone else. To do this, not only girls but also boys dye their hair in incredible colors, are unimaginable outfits than frustrate and perplex their parents. Psychologists are advised not to put pressure on children, forcing them to wear what you like. In adolescents, their quirks and entering into a certain age, they feel the need to express themselves to others. Therefore, some are beginning to study hard or play sports, while others find an outlet in clothes.
Modern style teenagers - this diversityvarious fashion trends. On the streets of the big cities you can meet boys are often more similar at girls and young damsels dressed in dark rocker outfits. To show their inner feelings and reveal through clothing, young people have to do everything possible. We will talk about the main features inherent in a particular style. Therefore, if you want to create the individual image and to attract attention, read how to do it, having picked up an unusual wardrobe.
Trash - a protest against the standards
For many fashion style called "trash"is new and unknown, but more and more of today's youth prefers to him. This subculture was born on the territory of post-Soviet countries, and is a kind of protest against accepted standards of conduct, rules and norms dictated by our society. Teens who dress in this style, their behavior and external appearance as it mocked and treated with irony in everything that surrounds them. Some critics compare this image with emo but, although in both flows and there is some similarity (eg, bright, flashy colors, extravagant hairstyles and make-up), yet they are two different trends in fashion.
For the average layman trash canseem a model of bad taste and absurdity. Since not only the appearance of teenagers who give it priority, but their behavior is designed to shock the audience, saying thus, they do not like all that observance of the generally accepted rules for them is not the norm. Such people despise consistency and routine, choosing free and loose way of life.
The word "trash" in the translation from EnglishIt means "trash", "dirt". So we named in the thirties of the last century in the United States the dregs of society, which refused to recognize the American culture. This concept is directly associated with antisocial and vulgarity. Today, however, many of today's teens of all clothing styles choose this, wanting to join the subculture trash.
So, the basic characteristics of the flow are:
- Style trash - it's not just some wardrobe- It is a whole philosophy. His followers perceive clothing not as a means of protection from the cold or cover nakedness, but as a way of expression. At the same time they deny the existence of the concept of "style icon", in matters of fashion relying solely on their desires and inner sense. In adolescents, belonging to this subculture, there is a negative attitude to shopping, as well as to consumer lifestyles.
- This style differs from the others lackclear rules and definitions. In this case, permissible to wear anything with even combining incongruous things: jewelry made of plastic, metal or paper, bright tights different colors, T-shirts with cartoon prints, a tiara in her hair. The main task - to express their individuality through the prism of clothing, relying solely on your taste, rather than fashion trends.
- Of particular importance fans thrash style paymakeup and hairstyle. Business Card girls - bright hair (blue, blue, red, pink), messy sticking out in different directions. Also popular dreadlocks and afrokosichki. As for makeup, what it is abundantly made up face, the better.
If you want to create a trash-look, do not be afraidto experiment and pick the most incongruous wardrobe items, such as frayed jeans and classic cashmere coat, a strict shirt with a tie and sneakers. Many girls clothed in ballroom pack and rubber boots. Indispensable attribute of young fashionistas are also bright tights and leggings with holes.
Free spirit hipsters
Today, many young people between the ages offourteen to twenty-five years, we chose to hipster style. This subculture preaches non-consumptive lifestyle, preference and non-commercial things in favor of freedom of thought. current name comes from the English phrase "to be the theme." The prototype of this culture are considered to be beatniks.
The main task of hipsters-teens - remainaside from the rules, opinions and behavior imposed by society. Many representatives of this trend - creative nature, keen on alternative art and related in their work with him. Often, they are journalists, designers, gallery owners, photographers, DJs, and so on. If hipsters watching a movie, it's sure to art house, if you listen to music, then about any pop music can be no question - they prefer synthpop, Lo-Faya, indie-rock.
In contrast, teens who dress inthe style of trash and oppose the dominance of mass luxury fashion brands, hipsters, on the contrary, erect some modern stuff in the cult status. Their essential attributes are:
- Gadgets company Apple;
- Moleskine notebooks, which area leatherette notebooks with an elastic band, which young people enter the results of their creative work. Most adolescents at hipster subculture, can be found on social networks, where they discuss art, fashion and so on;
- Cameras brands Zenit, Lomo, andHolga. Art lomography addicted to many hipsters, wanting to capture on film the real life in all its manifestations, no decorating or by deceiving.
Naturally, this style of dress, in fact, like the others, has its own specific features, which we will tell you and:
- This trend in fashion is characterized by a combination invintage wardrobe or home-made items with the current models of budget and well-known brands. Look hipsters can be characterized as "deliberate negligence".
- This style involves wearing tight jeans and tight pants shape. At the same time in such models clothe not only girls but also boys.
- Hipsters do not do without such clothing asT-shirts, jackets, sweaters and T-shirts. In this case the main rule - the presence of animal prints, images of cities or inscriptions in different languages. Many guys prefer checkered cotton shirt that certainly dressed in tight jeans or trousers.
- Indispensable attribute hipster - shoes of different colors (yellow, orange, green, and so on). Especially popular brand of "Converse".
- As for accessories, this style simplytheir abundance. Bright bandannas, plastic sunglasses, headbands, colorful leggings and tights, bulky long scarves, massive jewelry, earrings - all this can be seen on the hipsters.
The followers of this subculture - young people withstrong personality, positive attitude to fashion trends. This style of dress combines both vintage items, as well as modern models.
Kawai: art to be a kid
The concept of "Kawai" came to us from the Japaneselanguage and it means "fluffy," "Cutie", "adorable". Today, this style is popular among teenagers, not only in Japan but also worldwide. Traditionally it prefer mostly girls, because they are more raskompleksovannymi in choosing clothes and always strive to stand out from the crowd, to show their individuality.
Let's take a closer look at the main features of this trend in fashion:
- To look kawaii, just enoughgo to the store and buy this or that thing. In this case, you should stick to the rules - everything is done with his own hands, a unique and valuable. Therefore, adolescents belonging to this subculture, made to sew outfits for yourself and your sketches.
- This youth style, and do not accept the graynessmonotony. Forever forget about stamp imposed by the society, that all the wardrobe items and accessories should be of the same color. Teens combine their appearance all the colors of the rainbow. Thus, the bright scarlet bag and shoes, one of which must be, for example, in blue, and the other - green - this is a real kava. Note, however, that the bright colors it is recommended to dilute the neutral - while the first will look more colorful.
- Indispensable attribute of the image are sweatersKnee-length, worn over tight pants. Another option - dark jeans, and on top of a bright skirt. This style is characterized by an abundance of lace. It is found in gloves, pants, collars, cuffs, dresses and other wardrobe items.
- To complete the image of the "Japanese cutie"They used all kinds of accessories: badges, colorful massive jewelery from plastic, metal, with fur trim, and so on. Makeup should be very bright and challenging, because girls repeat cartoon images. Another feature - on each nail lacquer is applied in different colors.
Kawai clothing occurs mainly ingirls, but recently it began to get involved in young men. Many teenagers who do not want to perceive the world with its problems and troubles with the position of adults, try as long as possible to remain children, wearing bright, mismatched with each other things. That is why kava is also called the art to remain a child.
Of course, there are many teenstyles, but we have named the three most popular today. Each of them - a way to express their individuality, so choose clothes displaying your interests, desires and beliefs!</ P>