Respite from the army in 2016
It seemed not long ago your son is funnyread poetry at family celebrations, she goes to school. But time is relentless and it is simply impossible to move slow. And yesterday your baby is on the threshold of adulthood. As you know, for a man to adult life begins from service in the army.
Different people have completely different attitudes toBesides, whether their children to repay homeland, or for them to be better not to serve in the army. Definitely answer to this question is very difficult. This article will not be affected by the theme of morality and ethics, as well as ideology. We just explain cases in which the law of a young person can get a deferment from the army or at all be recognized as unfit for military service. So - a respite from the army in 2016.
The first thing parents need to know the boy isthat they just need to carefully monitor all medical records relating to their child's health. And it is necessary to begin to do long before the child reaches the age of conscription. Strictly speaking, it should be done almost from the birth of a boy.
Tragically, often medicalcards are lost, accidentally, and sometimes deliberately. Wise parents will never give the child a card deposited in the registry, but just every time, going to the doctor, take it with you. The same applies to all the extracts from the hospital if the baby ever was in it. Do not give doctors the originals and make copies, which will be kept in the clinic.
Be sure to seek medical helpwhenever the child falls ill. This must be done even if you yourself can easily cope with the disease. This should be done to ensure that all sickness were recorded in the medical record of the child. Such a measure may in the future provide an invaluable service guy.
Reasons for postponement of the army
According to Russian law, a decision topostponement and exemption Man from service in the Russian army conscript receives a special commission. Only she can make a decision, but in no case more than one person. All bases which give the right to deferment from military service, clearly stated in article 24 of the federal law on military service. The following are the grounds.
Deferral for students
Postponement of the army is the study onpopular and common among the recruits. For respite from the army have students of secondary educational institutions (schools, gymnasiums, lyceums) or, to put it simply, the students. However, this kind of delay is granted only to young men who have not attained the age of twenty. After twenty years of study at the school does not provide postponement of military service. But nowadays it is very difficult to meet the twenty-year student, so this is the least popular base. It is also a reason not to extend to the evening school students.
Man receiving initial vocationaleducation or specialized secondary or higher education are also eligible for a deferment from military service. As a rule, a delay equal to the time required to pass the course. Total such delays may not be more than two. For example, a child can graduate from college and go to college. During all training it will be presented to the postponement of military service.
In order to recruit got a reprieve,it is related to the learning process, it is important to match certain criteria. And only on the condition that they will meet all four requirements, the draft commission must make a decision on granting a delay recruits.
- A child runs a course in publicschool. This should be considered for admission to private educational institution. Be sure to ask before you apply for the teaching, whether the University state accreditation, which entitles the students to defer military service.
- A child receives general (schools, lyceums, gymnasiums)or vocational training. Postponement is given the time required to develop the necessary knowledge. Second higher education the right to not give respite.
- recruit training is full-time. Only full-time gives the right guy for a deferment from the army. The exceptions are some schools of law enforcement and military agencies.
- The maximum number of postponementsArmy because of training - two. And only if the recruit has not exceeded this limit, it is respite from military service can be provided. This restriction also does not apply to students enrolled in institutions of law enforcement and military agencies.
In the last two years has increased significantlythe duration of the spring draft. Therefore, school-leavers who have reached eighteen years of age, must have time to enroll in educational institutions until 15 July. This advice relates to the fact that the deferral of military service for students is not provided.
However, as you know, to go toeducational institutions, especially the universities, until July 15, is almost impossible. After all, most of the entrance exams begin only in the second half of July, and the child is just not physically have time to go to college or technical school. At the moment, the issue is under consideration by the state commission. However, any alternative solutions is still pending.
However, some graduates a chance to escapeService in the Army immediately after high school. To do this, the child must use the annual respite from the Army in high school in the 11th grade. If a child successfully pass the entrance exams and go to university, he will be able to use the right the second delay associated with training.
If you can not do the same in such a way,Parents should keep in mind that in the period between the end of school and before entering the university there are no delays. This means that in relation to the recruit may decide to initiate a criminal case on the article 328 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, for evading conscription for military service.
But if you do have time to recruitto university or college before a court conviction is handed down, he is entitled to exemption from criminal liability. This occurs on the basis that there was a change of circumstances since the graduate will appear every right to obtain legal postponement of military service.
In the event that a student for any - anyreasons, have to issue an academic leave, the duration of deferment of military service is increased by exactly that amount of time that will last a sabbatical. However, the installment is not increased by more than two years - it is also worth bearing in mind.
In that case the student in the learning processdecides to transfer to another department or another university, the training program in which different training period and longer postponement may also be increased, but not more than for one year. Keep this in mind when transferring to another school.
Special attention is given post-graduate -respite from the army is given as follows. In that case, if the young man received a bachelor's degree, but continues to learn from a master, the draft board is also required to provide the student with a delay in the time to further training. However, if the training takes place at a specialist respite from military service is not available.
However, here, too, lies a small loophole. Most draft boards is simple - simply do not pay attention to such trifles, resulting in the delay given to the whole training period - about five - six years. But, unfortunately, if the recruit still got a reprieve for a bachelor's degree - that is, four years, to further delay in the time learning specialist student, alas, can not even count.
In order to arrange respite from the rightmilitary service, conscript must personally submit to the military enlistment office, located at his place of residence, the necessary documents confirming the right to deferment from military service. All documents must be original, photocopies are not allowed in any case. In addition to these documents the recruit must write application form. Samples of applications in every military.
Be sure to also take into account the fact that noone draft board decides to provide the recruit delay associated with the study, if the recruit has not passed a medical examination required for examination of the state of health of the young man. That is why it is not recommended to write an application and required documents to the military enlistment of recruits brought to the mother.
Without his personal presence and passagemedical examination of the guy automatically refers to the "black" list of evading military service people. And it can lead to criminal charges. And this is - the additional trouble and hassle both for Man and for his parents.
Deferral for health
It is also very common deferment from the armyhealth. As mentioned above, the delay or complete exemption from military service can be provided if the recruit from certain diseases, the decision of the draft board.
As mentioned earlier, the boy's parentsnecessarily have to consult your doctor about any ailment. Otherwise, even if the recruit from the particular disease, allowing to get a reprieve, it may call upon fit for military service. So be sure to take care that all health complaints were recorded in the child's medical card.
All of your existing medical records -cards, X-rays, hospital discharge - it is absolutely necessary to bring to the medical board. Of course, this does not eliminate the need to pass the recruit medical commission, but significantly increases the chances of obtaining deferment of military service.
There are well-defined diseases inthe availability of which the recruit receives deferment from military service. In fairness it should be noted that the list of such diseases is very, very great. Listed below are just some of them, the most basic and most common:
- Intestinal infections and other infectious diseases, which are accompanied by skin eruptions. For example, typhoid fever, hepatitis, salmonellosis, toxoplasmosis, which can not be successfully treated.
- Tuberculosis of lung, pleura, bronchi. And this applies to all stages of the disease - from the inactive, without isolation of tubercle bacilli to the open form of the disease.
- Other types of tuberculosis. For example, tuberculosis of bones, urinary organs, joints and skin.
- The presence of HIV and AIDS.
- The presence of syphilis - both primary and secondary.
- The presence of cancer of any stage.
- The presence of benign tumors of the recruit, if they violate the normal functioning of internal organs.
- Such blood diseases such as leukemia, hemophilia, thrombocytopathy.
- Non-toxic nodular goiter, which is a violation of thyroid function.
- Insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus in the form as well as all forms of obesity, obesity other than the first degree.
- All sorts of mental disorders caused by trauma, brain tumors, degenerative brain lesions. Moreover, the severity of the disease is of no importance.
- The presence of the recruit of alcoholism and drug addiction. These diagnoses should be confirmed by doctor's conclusion - the psychiatrist and the recruit - be registered in the narcological dispensary.
- Epilepsy any severity, as well as mental retardation any stage.
- Polio, encephalitis and meningitis of any severity.
- The presence in the history of the recruit at least one case of intracranial hemorrhage, no matter what was the cause.
- Reduced vision acuity to less than 0.09.
- Significant hearing loss.
- All kinds of heart defects or other heart diseases that threaten the health and lives of the recruit.
- Hypertensive heart and coronary disease.
- Hemorrhoids are accompanied by loss of hemorrhoids.
- Damage or larynx and cervical spine disease, resulting in greatly disturbed speech function.
- The presence of the recruit asthma, regardless of its degree of severity and frequency of attacks.
- Problems with the system of dental - periodontal disease, periodontal disease, no more than ten teeth.
- Gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer.
- Cirrhosis of the liver, hernia, prolapse of the rectum.
- Diseases of the skin - recurrent atopic dermatitis, weeping eczema, psoriasis.
- Violation of the structure and the formation of the upper and lower limbs, in particular - the flat, which makes it impossible for wearing military boots.
- Diseases of the genitourinary system - the kidneys functioning, hydrocele.
- Available history fractures of the spine and skull base, no matter what age they have not occurred, even in deep childhood.
- The presence of a conscript scars on his face, which disfigured his face.
- Body mass conscript less than 45 kilograms, and the growth-less than 150 centimeters.
- Enuresis - enuresis at night.
- Severe stuttering inductee.
If the recruit is really availablea disease that gives the right to deferment from military service, doctors will give the conclusion of the medical examination of the state of health of Man. However, it may be a controversial situation. For example, if the doctors do not understand something, they can send the recruit of hospitalization in a hospital for more detailed examination and more accurate diagnosis.
Note that the surveythe recruit must be conducted in an ordinary public hospital. In no case is inadmissible conscript hospitalized in a military hospital. Examination and treatment in military hospitals are only those citizens who are already serving real army. Going to the hospital for examination, is also very important to take all available medical records. This will facilitate the formulation of diagnosis and increase the chances the recruit for a deferment of military service.
In some cases in the military can happencertain misunderstandings. In particular, some military commissars may need to recruit passed a medical examination at a specific medical institution. And so may try to refuse to accept the documents. There is, alas, because it is no secret that the Russian Army recruits often lack.
Therefore, sometimes in military offices there is an unspokenagreement with some clinics, where doctors simply "close" eye to the presence of some recruits diseases that can give them the right to deferment from military service. Of course, this is not to say out loud, but still, this phenomenon is taking place. However, it is inappropriate and contrary to several laws, in particular the right choice. If you suddenly come across a situation like this, you can feel free to make a complaint to senior management. And in this case, the truth is on your side.
Respite for family reasons
In addition to the deferred due to his studies and ashealth, there is also another kind - the delay for family reasons. There are various family circumstances, but considering that we are talking about eighteen boys, consider the case where the recruit gets reprieve, because the father of two children, and others. Postponement of conscription given not only with children, but also in some other cases.
But the following grounds for postponementfor family reasons may be very important, especially if your family, for some - any reason, is not complete. For delay in the recruit must be four conditions simultaneously:
- We have a conscript father, mother or siblings, or grandparents.
- If it is a brother or sister, they must not be achieved at the time of conscription age of eighteen years.
- When it comes to older relatives, they do notmust be on full state support, or they must be disabled first or second group, or be elderly. Or in need of constant care or supervision, as suffering from serious diseases.
- All of the above persons there is none, except for the recruit who would be under the law was obliged to take care of them.
Of course, all of the above circumstancesIt is rather sad, but they are, unfortunately, often occur. In order to obtain such a delay, a conscript or a person who needs care, you need to apply to the military enlistment office, and provide all supporting documents of the situation. Please note - documents must be original, not photocopied.
After reading this article, you learned about the generalhow to get a respite from the army. You take advantage of it or not - it's up to you with my son. And for sure you take the right decision. The main thing is to remember any mother - her little boy had grown up and was old enough to make their own decisions. So be sure to take into account the opinion of his son, when we are talking about such a serious issue, as the service in the army.</ P>